Smalltown Kids

Those of you who have been accepted can start, we're just waiting on a few there's no harm joining in a little later

Is everyone responding who was accepted atm? 
We're starting now everyone :)  
Again just making sure everyone is posting, we're starting people! :)

I'll be posting soon hopefully. But I'm just wondering, does anyone have any ideas how we're going to get the chars together so that they interact? Maybe they'll be in the same class or something?

Andalexanderwept said:
Im having issues with no one interacting with my character...should I just keep posting or wait till someone finds interest?
Oh noe! I enjoyed reading your posts! Your character seemed to run from mine though haha. I'll try to interact with your charrie when I can. But I would suggest leading your character towards another character to engage with them I'm sure then it won't feel so much like he's being ignored.

Andalexanderwept said:
Okay, I was sort trying, but Robby kinda...wonders when interested in something big -o-
It's understandable. By all means if I seem to be holding you up feel free to do something else. I left the rp for a bit, I was busy between doing that and other things.

[QUOTE="Iridescent Irony]Yup! Nothing's happened much really though. People are going to classes or are in classes already.

[/QUOTE]
Oh, O.K. Good. ;D Hopefully if/when I get accepted it'll be about the same. Pfft, being late to class on the first day... 
Anyone want to interact with my character? ouo

He's not at school yet, though. So, wait like five minutes. 
Wait, I'm confused, is the day already over? D:

Basically it's just the first day of school, though by the look of what people are saying, it's pretty much over(ish). I'm not completely sure since some people are just starting a class whilst others are going home.

MrLlama said:
Basically it's just the first day of school, though by the look of what people are saying, it's pretty much over(ish). I'm not completely sure since some people are just starting a class whilst others are going home.
That's rather confusing. I suppose I'll just sum up Jayden's day, he's a pretty solitary guy so it's not going to be much anyways! O.o

Some people haven't started school because they just moved into town, maybe that'll explain it a bit better :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back