Small Group RP-Details Inside~ :D

Demesne

:smile 2::smile 2::smile 2::smile 2::smile 2::smile 2::smile 2::smile 2::smile 2::smile 2::smile 2::smile 2::smile 2::smile 2::smile 2::smile 2::smile 2::smile 2::smile 2::smile 2:

Hello and Welcome!

My name is Demesne, and I am looking to create a small group RP, where all members have equal say in the creation and execution of this RP. There will be NO need to communicate outside of this website, unless all members are in agreement. My idea is that we can all work together to create a roleplay we all are equally passionate about and invested in, to keep it going for as long as possible. This would be a long-term RP, but beyond that, everything will be the decision of the group. I am looking for 3-6 people to join.

So... What kind of roleplay is this?

That's up to us as a group! We will discuss themes, settings, plots, time periods, fandoms and everything else during the pre-RP planning. This is all about creativity and letting it loose!

Awesome! How do I join?

It's great you're still interested in this! I have a short application for us to get to know each other at a glace, I ask you send it to me for simplicity's sake.

Username:

Name you want to be called:

What kind of RP are you interested in?

What setting are you interested in?

What themes do you want to explore?

What absolutely must be in a RP for you to participate?

What can you not endure?

What makes you swoon, but you could do without?

What makes you frown, but you could tolerate?

What is the highest literacy level you can claim?

What is the lowest literacy level you can abide?

What literacy level are you comfortable with?

Do you like to lead or sit back and watch?

Do you care more about getting as much of your way as possible or reaching an agreement in compromise?

Make a character sheet... for yourself! (Note: Does not need to be long.)

What else should we know about you or your RP style?

THANKS FOR READING!

:smile 2::smile 2::smile 2::smile 2::smile 2::smile 2::smile 2::smile 2::smile 2::smile 2::smile 2::smile 2::smile 2::smile 2::smile 2::smile 2::smile 2::smile 2::smile 2::smile 2:

Hi! I want to send you a message and I have that outline all filled out and ready to go, but for some reason I cannot start a conversation with you. I wanted to say that I am interested! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back