Small Fantasy group needed (STORY TIME)

Lovable Dark-side

I might be a scarf. Who knows?
Well, I am just sitting here in math class, bored out of my mind and I got an Idea that I should find a small group of partners and start and Rp with them. I am up for all plots, but I want to work with the genre of fantasy and that of the abnormal. I have my Ideas myself, but nothing is set i stone, because I want us all to work together to make and awesome plot, that will last until the end of time be engraved into the stares. I need a group of 4-5 people of all gender. This includes myself, so they're only really 3-4 spots left. I know I am confusing. Anyway if you want to join STORY TIME, lol I love that name. Then just comment here.

Yay! A person, that is great to hear I have a few ideas, but I am going to wait until we get a couple more people before telling them. Like, I said we are going to work/create the plot together.

i'll join if you'll have me still kinda new to here and don't know how to do like 3 paragraph per post thing i could do 1 or 2 at most.

Well, I think we have enough people and @Scarbeast it is fine. I don't want no three paragraphs I am good with one. Just don't pull a whole bunch of one liners on me.

Of course Kwitty, my rps are always open for you. I think we have all the people we need I will make PM you guys and we can start working on plots.

Yay! I feel loved! <33 Okay, that sounds great. ^^

Not at allwe haven't gotten t far, so you are welcomed to join. Just be sure you read the very first message by me in teh Pm.

First things first, I LOVE VOCALOIDS

Second I am so sorry, but we're full. I think if we add another person it will be to many people.

[QUOTE="Lovable Dark-side]First things first, I LOVE VOCALOIDS
Second I am so sorry, but we're full. I think if we add another person it will be to many people.

[/QUOTE]
Yay for vocaloid lovers! And okies, keep me in mind for future stuff you might do though :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back