• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Small Commission

sygnus

Shades of Success
I could probably do this myself, and if you would like to tell/show me how I would indeed, but if anyone would be kind enough to crop this character out of the background it would mean a lot to me.

2ptt3le.png

Well, as for how to do it -- it's fairly straightforward.

First, you need an image editing software, the most well-known one being Photoshop. However, some wonderful, free alternatives include GIMP and paint.net

Afterwards, you need to familiarize yourself with said program. Frankly, with this specific image, a magic wand tool won't do you much good.

Instead, I would suggest using the path/pen tool or simply a lasso tool.

Now, your specific image brings another complication.

The large ax is apparently ethereal along the borders, this means that the opacity is low, and therefore, the ax is see-through. This brings a problem since you can't just erase that background. In other words, you'll need to mess around with it a bit -- though it shouldn't be that difficult.

I might do it if I get the time, but I encourage you to try it out for yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back