• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Small/1x1 Fandom RP? List included

rileyfelder

Hello! As I'm new to this site, I'd really like to just rp some good ol' fandom. Generally I can RP from the fandoms;

-RWBY - Weiss Schnee

-Undertale - Chara/Frisk

-Homestuck - Dave Strider

-Yogscast - Rythian + Parvis

-Warriors - I'd prefer OCs for this!

-Pokemon - OCs!

I have no doubt forgotten things, so if you're up for fandom RP, ask if I know something - I might, after all!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you know legend of zelda twilight princess(loz: tp)? And if so will you be willing to do a crossover rp with undertale and loz: tp? The idea is this: It's about Link somehow being sent into the undertale world after being chased by the creatures of twilight, with Midna there with him, miraculously. The creatures of twilight will have somehow been brought into the undertale world at the same time Link was and Link has to save theunderground along with the help of some friends along the way of course. He wakes up in the same place that Frisk does but Frisk has already left the ruins so yeah.

(I am gonna be Link and will you be Midna? Then we can split the rest of the undertale cast between us. Also I am a big Link/Midna shipper so will you be willing to do that?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back