• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Slice of life interest check

Starry Night Smol

Tiny adventure bean
Howdy! I've got an idea rollin' around in my head for a harvest moon/stardew valley inspired slice-of-life rp. If you're interested in the idea, post below! With enough interest, I'll get an actual thread going!

Long Story Short:
-- Genre: Slice-of-life, romance, drama

-- Setting: modern large town

-- Premise: Just some folks livin' their day-to-day in this town. Characters participate in events such as horse races, festivals, contests, and more depending on seasons. Characters can pursue romantic partners if they so choose.

-- Posting length/frequency: at minimum 1-2 paragraphs, post once a week

-- Roles: choose a career from set ones (ex: farming, blacksmith, baker, etc) or send me a message to suggest one!

-- Character limit: None. Have as many charas as you think you can handle.

Was interested; then read 1-2 paragraphs as twelve and was terrified, but now I’m interested again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back