• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Slice of Life in a High Fantasy setting.

I already have an idea of where this is going to take place;

It's going to mostly take place in a village. It's quite large, but not as big as a town is, and it's a little to the north from a large Kingdom. We can start off having characters in this village, but don't be afraid to introduce new characters as the story goes on from other villages, and maybe from the kingdom as well!

Characters can move to a different village as well, but can visit other towns/villages at any time. Like I said in the first post, your character can be of any species, including human, as long as they're considered to be real in a high fantasy setting. (Any of these are good!). I'd like to put the rule of humans being incredibly rare and powerful beings, but they are frowned upon for (most of the time) their cold nature. This doesn't mean you can't have a human character who is sweet as pie, though! It's just the common stereotype of humans in this world.

I'm going to have 3-4 characters to start off with. A Dwarf, Centaur, Demon and maybe a dragon character. You can play as a dragon too, but please don't make them overly OP. There will be minimal fights in this RP. (But this doesn't mean things can't go sour at some point.)

As for storyline, anything can happen. I really want this RP to be full of freedom so that anyone can put in an idea. Maybe for the first plot, our characters could be the founders of the village? Or maybe our characters are entirely new to the village, and their goal is to find themselves new jobs and start working?

I like the second plot,but maybe thats just me being very homely and domestic. Either one is good, though!

Wait, so if this is 'fantasy', then could we use magic that is not OP such as healing, elements, and such more?

Yup! Healing is fine (but not to the point of being able to completely cure diseases).

By OP, I mean stuff such as your character not being able to get injured, being able to kill someone in one shot, etc.

Right now, I'm working on creating a thread. We'll start once everyone has their character profiles posted there and everyone is happy with what's going to happen. c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back