Slave RP!

I'm still working today but I might be able to make the role play while I work. Please don't post until I do. Thank you.

Here are the official numbers:

Slaves-

2 females

3 males

Masters-

4 males

1 female

This means that some will have MxM I will make the pairings in a second, post them, then ask if everything is alright with everyone. If needed I could make Skylar, my male slave, into a female to match male and female better.

WasBroken77 said:
Here are the official numbers:
Slaves-

2 females

3 males

Masters-

4 males

1 female

This means that some will have MxM I will make the pairings in a second, post them, then ask if everything is alright with everyone. If needed I could make Skylar, my male slave, into a female to match male and female better.
ok ^^

Pairings-

Masters (Creator) – Slaves (Creator)

Ruron (WasBroken77) – Eimin (GoddessofGod)

Erokec (Zhia) – Dorian (Paradox)

Malum (Zevita) – Randall (AngelSparks)

L Shaw (GoddessofGod) – Selene (Highly Unorthodox)

Lucas (AnnaWinters) – Skylar (WasBroken77) ?????? 
Anna- if you want I can change Skylar into a female. It doesn't matter to me which gender Sky is. Up to you.

Sorry but I'm just not really comfortable with MxM, I could make my master a female though.

Name: Skylar Colt

Nickname: Sky

Species: Human

Likes: Sleeping, quiet places, people petting her, soft beds, and playing with her hair.

Dislikes: People shouting at her, being beaten, pain, sad people, rejection, and cold floors.

Weaknesses: Her hearing is very keen and sharp so when people yell or shout around him it hurts her ears and gives her a headache.

Personality: She is sweet and kind. She loves people who are nice to him and is nice to most. She is kind of a pushover. She is gentle and caring. She can have an attitude and can stand up for himself. She often follows orders well and makes everyone smile or laugh when she is around.

Biography: Skylar was taken from her family at the age of 10 and made into a slave. She has had 21 owners in the past 8 years. Each master was different from the last, some of them where female but most were male. Skylar was used as a sex slave and a punching bag mostly. She has the scars to prove this.

Other: --

~Appearance

Hair: Pure white hair that has grown long and matted with years of slavery.

Eyes: A forest green color. Very innocent looking but guarded.

Complexion: pale, fair skin

Build: Smaller build with slight muscle definition for a girl. Currently she weights around 97 pounds due to starvation with her ribs easily seen. She is about 5’3. (Short and cute!)

Special features: hundreds of scars litter her small body. Mainly situated on her back. Burns dot along her arms most small circular cigar or cigarette marks. Several piercings (Picture)

Other: She can play guitar and sing.

Pictures:
tumblr_mjmaikoVFk1roqzhuo1_500.jpg

Official Pairings-

Masters (Creator) – Slaves (Creator)

Ruron (WasBroken77) – Eimin (GoddessofGod)

Erokec (Zhia) – Dorian (Paradox)

Malum (Zevita) – Randall (AngelSparks)

L Shaw (GoddessofGod) – Selene (Highly Unorthodox)

Lucas (AnnaWinters) – Skylar (WasBroken77)

Here is the official role play. I will start it off in a few minutes. Please don't post yet.

Name: Artemis Blue

Nickname: Art or Blue

Species: Half Demon(if that's ok)

Dislikes: Demons,Humans, and her parents

Weaknesses: None that she knows of

Personality: She is cold, blunt,and expressionless

Biography: Artemis was abused and shunned by All demons and humans her parents even hated her she left when she turned 10 and has been living alone ever since. As she went on with her live she avoided everyone staying and hiding in the shadows so that nobody could ever try to find and capture her because she knew she wasn't suppose o exist as well as the people trying to capture her.

Other: Nothing

~Appearance (will add pictures when I get home)

Hair: Snow white

Eyes: colorful but change red when angry

Complexion: she is pale

Build: slim and slender

Special Features: Snake bites,tat of a panda

Other: has a pet Alpha wolf

(Pictures soon to come)

I think

TrailerParkPanda said:

Biography: Artemis was abused and shunned by All demons and humans her parents even hated her she left when she turned 10 and has been living alone ever since. As she went on with her live she avoided everyone staying and hiding in the shadows so that nobody could ever try to find and capture her because she knew she wasn't suppose o exist as well as the people trying to capture her.

(Pictures soon to come)
I think the things is closed

TrailerParkPanda said:

(Pictures soon to come)
This Role Play is closed. This means that no more people are being excepted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back