• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Slam Dunk

Nyssa looks at him as he reads, and she smiles widely. "Thanks" she says with a grin and kisses his cheeks. "God! I feel so full of love" she says with a laugh.

Nyssa smiles and snuggles against him, ignoring the looks of all her classmates. "I am" she says with a whisper. "I'm extremely happy."

Kyle laughed and ignored their classmates, rubbing her arm lightly and kissing her forehead. 'I'm glad to hear it."

Nyssa grins widely and puts her hand on his, intervening their fingers, "Then I'll always stick around" she says, nodding like a kid.

Kyle let out a soft laugh, kissing her cheek before the bell rang and he slid out of the hug and into his seat sadly.

Nyssa smiles and enjoys being in his arms but then the bell rings. She sighs with a frown as she sees him head back to his seat. She looks at him longingly.

Nyssa gets involved in the lesson, her nerdiness coming back. It was one of her favorite classes after all. She quickly took down the notes, and asked few questions to the lecturer during doubt and pretty much enjoyed the class.

Once the teacher sits down on her desk, asking us to read, Nyssa turns around to look at Kyle and was surprised to see that he was looking at her. She passes him a sweet smile before getting back to her book.

Nyssa finishes reading the story quickly, as she had a great speed from all the years of reading, and looks around the room trying to see others still going through half of the story. She chuckles to herself and lets her eyes and mind wander to the charming guy next to her. She looks at him as he reads with utmost concentration, finding it extremely sweet. She had an intense desire to hug him right then, but pushes it down to her stomach as she notices every small details of his face.

Kyle kept reading, some tid bits and pieces flowing to his brain cells. But around three fourth though, he smacked his face on the desk and let out a small groan, not understanding what he had just read.

Nyssa who eyes were all on him, chuckles at his reaction. Trying to control the exuberant laugh which was trying to escape out of her throat. "Hey" she calls out to him with a laugh. "You okay?"

Nyssa couldn't help but laugh now, and sees that the teacher is busy in her book and leans towards to him. "Hey Shakespeare" she calls out to him with a teasing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back