• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Skyrim RP

Lol go ahead, but I don't want to slow down the RP, if nobody else doesn't post and make there Character wake up, there gonna have to be removed, I can't have several people slow it down.

Can you accept my CS?

I play Skyrim and have a level 55 character, so I'm pretty experienced with it.

Sorry for not replying so suddenly, i was taking my girl out for our anniversary and the place had no wifi. But i'm back now, so... yeah.

And yes you can have Delvin Mallory, as long as we don't play important people such as the Jarls or yeah.

@DarknessSpirit, I updated my CS with actual pictures from my, just changed his appearance is all, the weapon in the picture isnt the actual one he uses, he still uses the Nordic Battleaxe.

Can someone bring me up to date, a brief history on what happened and where we currently are as well as what we are doing and where we may be going? This way I can bring my character in and join in.

((My character and two khjiits M'aiq and Ka'Jaime as well as another character I don't know whom exactly, are at Bleak Falls Barrow. Everyone else is on their way to WhiteRune so I've told.

[QUOTE="Vulkin Zephoore]((My character and two khjiits M'aiq and Ka'Jaime as well as another character I don't know whom exactly, are at Bleak Falls Barrow. Everyone else is on their way to WhiteRune so I've told.

[/QUOTE]
Thanks, much appreciated.

I'm officially in! Made my initial post. Starting off in Whiterun, gonna join the companions :) I made a small post earlier but I decided to copy and paste it into my larger post, and just combine them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back