• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom sjm / got / marvel crave (fandom 1x1 search)

SmokdGalaxy

One Time Luck
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, it’s galaxy!

I had an account a while back and alas, forgot the login, didn’t have the patience to recover it. So I’m back!

• late twenties, est usa, she / her
    [*]I love making friends and can be really chatty. I’ll send you memes and tiktoks, make Pinterest boards and playlists, but it’s not necessary,
  • 200 - 2,500+ words per character, really just depends on what we are working with. I love a good, fleshed out response but love rapid responses as well
  • Can post at least once every other day if not every day / multiple times a day. More than likely the later so as long as I’m interested (I work mon - Fri so have some patience please)
  • Doubling or two separate roleplays, please! I scratch your back, I scratch yours. I thrive and live off of pleasing my partner, I’d like to have something to squeal about too!
  • mxf for my pairing please, I’m all ears and open to almost pairings for what you may be interested in.
  • ALL! ALL characters and YOU need to be over the age of eighteen, preferably 20+ higher. All stories here were written, we can adjust as need be to fit this criteria.
  • real life faceclaims / realistic AI / description is my preference for faceclaims. I’m not too into drawing / anime unless we are in that universe itself
wooo onto the reason we’re all here

highkey always and forever craving ACOTAR / Crescent City / GOT / HOTD

ACOTAR - Looking to play against Azriel. I’d really love to play as Rhys or Cassian

Crescent City - Looking to play against Ruhn or Hunt. Possibly Ithan.
Love to play as - Hunt, Baxian, Ithan, Tharion, Flynn, Dec

**For the GOT / HOTD universe we’re obviously looking at aging the characters up
GOT - really really craving playing against Jon Snow. pls pls pls, also willing to play against Robb
Love to play as - Jamie, Robb, Theon, The hound, etc
HOTD - I’d love you forever if I could play against Aemond, also willing to play against Daemon
Love to play as - Daemon, Harwin, Cole, Aegon, etc

Marvel - love to play against Thor or Steve Rogers
Love to play as: Loki, Bucky, Tony, etc

Interest bank
ACOTAR//CC//HOTD//HP//PJO//MARVEL//STARWARS

Last edited:
Hello, hello!!

I'd be interested in GOT/HOTD/Marvel if you're still searching! More than happy to chat more in PM or via discord.

In short, Im Cat 24f (25 late Aug) with 13-14 years experience writing. I usually do a minimum of 3 paragraphs and have my own search thread where some of my writing samples are located. I am happy to portray any of your desired character partners c:

Hello! I'm very interested in HotD/GoT and I could try Marvel as well. I'm Merituuli, Meri or Tuuli for short. I'm 30ish AFAB and prefer they/them pronouns. 15ish years of writing and I usually do 2 paragraphs minimum. I'm big on writing female characters but I can try a few of your preferred characters.

hi there! my name is angelica (twenty, she/her) and i'm currently looking for acotar or got/hotd roleplays and i would love to roleplay with you. i am a descriptive roleplayer, preferring paragraph style and at least 1k words, though i definitely accept more. please lmk if you are interested.

hi there! my name is angelica (twenty, she/her) and i'm currently looking for acotar or got/hotd roleplays and i would love to roleplay with you. i am a descriptive roleplayer, preferring paragraph style and at least 1k words, though i definitely accept more. please lmk if you are interested.
hey! I'd love to do an ACOTAR rp with you!! feel free to send me a message if you're interested and still looking :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back