News Site & Staff Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
bloodydaimyo said:
Your nee site layout kinda screwed me guys. Ever since you changed it, everythings been messed up. Im seeing chinese characters everywhere and struggle to even be able to navigate anymore. Hell, even the enter button doesnt work for me on my phones keyboard. This is what Ive been seeing since yesterday.View attachment 138528

And this.View attachment 138529
I'm grasping at straws here, but have you tried clearing your cache/cookies?

Pine said:
I'm grasping at straws here, but have you tried clearing your cache/cookies?
I told him to do that already. And restart his phone.

Neither worked.

bloodydaimyo said:
Your nee site layout kinda screwed me guys. Ever since you changed it, everythings been messed up. Im seeing chinese characters everywhere and struggle to even be able to navigate anymore. Hell, even the enter button doesnt work for me on my phones keyboard. This is what Ive been seeing since yesterday.View attachment 138528

And this.View attachment 138529
I also see those chinese characters for a split-second when I refresh a page or move to a different one.

Theyre there for just a second while the page loads, and then get replaced by the proper headings/buttons.

Not a huge problem for me, since they disappear, but its a little odd

For those of you who can't log on, try this link:

rpnation.com/login

It's a temporary fix for now until we get the drop down log-in working on the banner. As for the Chinese characters, I have no idea, myself, but I will call in bigger guns.

I appreciate all the work the staff does. I just hope this is really the last change. I know most people may like change but it does confuse me that it seems to change every time I get on. I mean I am still adjusting to Ggace being gone and that has been forever. I like how the site looks, glad the bugs are fixed. I know the change is for the better but constant change confuses me...It looks good though, I appreciate the staffs hard work. I just hope we are fixed for now and can stay this way for awhile.

Thank you again to all the staff.

Alice said:
I appreciate all the work the staff does. I just hope this is really the last change. I know most people may like change but it does confuse me that it seems to change every time I get on. I mean I am still adjusting to Ggace being gone and that has been forever. I like how the site looks, glad the bugs are fixed. I know the change is for the better but constant change confuses me...It looks good though, I appreciate the staffs hard work. I just hope we are fixed for now and can stay this way for awhile.
Thank you again to all the staff.
PROGRESSION WILL MARCH ON

TO STAY STATIC MEANS TO STAGNATE AND DIE

ALWAYS CHANGE

ALWAYS MOVE ON

ALWAYS MARCH TOWARDS A BETTER FUTURE

FOR MOTHERLAND

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back