Singer checking in

Eternalsinger

Hello to all who have swarmed to the newest newbie to post in the introduction section. I am Eternalsinger, but most people just call me Singer. As you can tell from my name, I adore music; and I love roleplaying just as much. I have jumped around from roleplaying site to roleplaying site- I guess you could call me an explorer by now, with how many sites I've seen ('Over hill, over dale; through bush, through brier. Over park, over pale; thorough flood, thorough fire, I do wander everywhere.' I'm such a drama geek) - I've never been able to find a place that I've been able to keep an active rp running, so I just keep moving on from one to the next. Hopefully here I'll find a home.

This is quite the cozy cabana, it is~

I was on two other sites when I came here, couldn't tell you what they were, even if I tried.

Huhu, I am the Doorman, most people call me Door and I will call you eternal, as I beg to dream, and to differ~

This site is just lovely, and you seem to be equally so, I believe you'll have a wonderful time in the Nation of Roleplay, and I do hope to see you around, oh!

If thou art in need, I'll be right here to lead, uhuhuhu~

(Rps on this site can last from a week to apparently a few years! I wouldn't know but that sounds great, eh?)

Hi there, Singer! I'm new too and am on the computer a bit too much for my health so I'd love to keep an active RP with you if you're interested.

Hello singer and Welcome to RpN!

My name is Shura, and you'll see me floating around the site and sometimes in the
Shoutbox which is like this place's chat-room. Everyone there is always super friendly, so don't hesitate to say hello if you ever have the chance. If you need a starting point check out this link . It's got a lot of helpful links like Official Site Rule and such. Once you have made at least 10 posts, you’ll be able to access more of the site’s awesome features and send private messages!

You’ll find a lot of great members to roleplay with here. You can head over to the
Roleplays board for all of your roleplaying needs. You check out the roleplay recruitment forum to see any roleplays who need members or browse through the different open roleplays. RPs and 1x1 recruitment if you want to start there. You can also create new roleplays for one on one or group settings and propose your own ideas.

If you ever find that you’re stuck, you can always refer to
News & Updates or Questions & Information. Myself or any of the other staff members are always willing to answer any questions you may have. :)

Happy roleplaying!

Haha!!!! Lol! Welcome EternalSinger~! That is so funny! Gosh! *sighs after laugh*

Welcome to RPN Singer~

Also that was actually really funny! How did you find me @White Masquerade ? Did we RP before?

EternalMusic said:
Haha!!!! Lol! Welcome EternalSinger~! That is so funny! Gosh! *sighs after laugh*
Welcome to RPN Singer~

Also that was actually really funny! How did you find me @White Masquerade ? Did we RP before?
No we have not ^^. I've just seen you around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back