• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy /Simple] The Gilded Vessel

Just for those who are wondering, I'm just waiting for some people to get their profiles in. I'm still very much so invested in this RP. :)

Hey I'd like to write the Navigator as a second generation refuge who is in search of a peaceful planet. I was thinking her alien race could do minor shape shifting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone have friends on here they could invite, I'm to new to the site to bring people in. Also, should we @ the people who reserved but we haven't heard from in a while...?

BigNerdOnCampus said:
Does anyone have friends on here they could invite, I'm to new to the site to bring people in. Also, should we @ the people who reserved but we haven't heard from in a while...?
I think that's a good idea. I think there was some interested parties that haven't contacted us back yet. The other option is to have a few people double up on characters.

I'm a new member myself, so I don't have many to invite... but I'm willing to roleplay another character, if needed!

I wouldn't mind taking another role as well. I did consider taking the captain role before the murderer.

-=-=((I'm also not going to be able to join for two reasons, I'm not going to be online that often and I'm also planning on hosting an RP. Once again sorry about not being able to join, but I wish you all the best of luck! (^U^)))=-=-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back