Silverwood Home for the Engaged

Aura

One Thousand Club
Communicate with other users here, please.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, any preference as to the kind of picture to use for appearance? I want to join, but thought it might be better to ask ^^

I'd prefer real pictures as opposed to anime pictures. I'm also okay with a physical description of what your character looks like.

@StarshipsFanfics - Please fill out a character sheet in character sign-ups.

@The One Called X

Actually we have a male slot open right now, I hope that could work for you. (I'll scurry off and edit my post to avoid future confusion on that)

@Zelda18 @Karma200 @KaiaWolf @kira blackthorn @Wynn

FloatingKite has not posted or notified me yet and I don't want this roleplay to stall so Pepper has been replaced, hope that wasn't too inconvenient. It's late where I am and I might not get a response in tomorrow but everyone has posted so feel free to start posting freely and get this roleplay finally moving forward :)

@Aura Hey, just thought I'd let you know that I won't be able to post for the next couple of days. I'm going out of town today, and I won't have time to write at all while I'm gone, sadly ^^

Sorry it's a bit last minute, but I completely forgot about notifying the various RPs I'm in until this morning… *Obligatory sweat drop*

Ah, and I should be back by Monday. Forgot to add that X3

That's okay. My grandpa just died and we're still dealing with that irl so I'm really in no rush for responses anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back