• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Silver's request thread

TrueSilver

Hi!

Welcome to my request thread

Shortly about me:

- I LOVE a good story, so for me it's all about the plot and the characters.

- I mostly use the medieval time period because I find this more interesting, but I can be talked into trying something different.

- I prefer to write at least two paragraphs for every reply

- I prefer to write in third person

- I take my time to reply. Sometimes I will reply once a day, and sometimes it will take days.

If you're still here and reading this - then thank you!

I do not have a lot of ideas here yet, since this thread is brand new... (My old one is gone..). But as creativity strikes me from time to time, I will try to put new ideas in here.
These are the ones I have for now. Most of them are still just thoughts, but I see it as an opportunity for you to come with your ideas!

Wartime has come, and Mc just lost her parents to enemy soldiers storming through town. Now she has no choice but to live with her brother and his wife. They however try to get her married away since they can not provide for her forever.

This doesn't suit mc though, as she wants a different life for herself, and also the thirst for revenge burns inside of her. Therefore she signs in for the army ( maybe some special force? We can discuss ). Her brother taught her to fight with sword before he got married, but basically just so she could protect herself. YC will have some kind of higher ranking in the army/special force. I'm thinking he should have some sort of backstory also. Maybe that's where you come in? I'm thinking that women are not allowed in the army, and therefore maybe in the special force they might have to wear masks or something like that. I haven't completely figured out how she will hide her identity yet.

I'm thinking two rival assassins gets booked for the same job. They hate each other, but quickly figure out that somebody set them up and actually want both of them dead. They end up fleeing together, maybe figuring out that staying together will make their chances of survival bigger, or maybe something is making them stay together.

This could take place in both current time or medieval time.

Mc is an assassin known with the cover name Krim. Only shown in public with a mask and black cape. One day she gets booked for one of the hardest kills in her life: The General of the kings special force (YC).

This she cannot refuse, but that means that she has to try out for a spot and come close to him to even get at chance to kill this man.

It's a time of great war and rebellion. The land of Phelon has enemies at the borders, and the common people rebels against the royal family because of the young king's new and crazy laws. The king has lost his mind for good.
To try and make peace among the people a contract is made for him to marry a royal princess from a far away kingdom.
When arriving she slowly realizes the huge responsibility that she will now have. She would both have to calm the king, trying to reason with him but also step into his shoes the days he is not able to attend or function. She will have to make serious decisions, with literaly no experience.
Once settled she gets a personal guard - a general chosen from the army (because the people outside can not be trusted). He will not be happy about it, as he loves the battlefield - but maybe he will realize how much help she needs and that he might even take part of big decisions.
The war is even closer than ever, and the queen must travel to another kingdom trying to get support. But what will happen on the way?

An angel was sent to me

A man once lived a good life, but suddenly he loses his family, his friends and his home to a clan of men that went through the village while he was gone, tending to his job as guardsman/general/swordsman ( or another position like that).
Everything is lost, and this loss turns his soul dark and fills it with a thirst for revenge. He becomes almost a monster inside, killing people with no mercy as he travel around to find the people who did it.
One day when going through a village he tries to kill an old lady. But when dying on the ground an omen slips from her lips.

Let the angel heal you. Let go of your anger - if not you will regret it. She can only be killed when you don't want to.
Let go or let your soul be eaten.

A few weeks after the death of the old lady, he sees a big glimpse of light in the middle of the dark woods. There by a lake a young woman sits alone, with not a worry in the world.

( So my thoughts are that she will follow him on his journey. He will hate it, but there's nothing he can do about it. )

The king, the witch and the general

A young witch got captured by a king riding out with his men. It is a time of magic and war. At first the king wanted to kill her, but eventually his closest adviser and general convinced him to keep her, lock her up at his castle and train or use her as a weapon to win the war.
Here he will spend time with the witch,, frustrated that she will not do his bidding, and when the king is not with her she would be guarded at all hours by the king's closest adviser. ( He could have powers too or not)

I expect you to play the two male characters, so you should be comfortable with that ;).

I've also been thinking that I would like to try an rp with several characters - maybe combined with some of my ideas - or maybe one of yours? ;) I'm super grateful for your time! Please contact me if you find something interesting or you have an idea of your own that you want to suggest!

Hellooo!! I really like the 2nd idea! Can I do it with you? :)) modern time??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back