Silence in the Woods

I see that a lot of people use first-person in the roleplay instead of third-person. It's a bit confusing so please don't.

@sitanomoto I'd like to add some changes to my character that I forgot to add when I first made it if that's ok. @sitanomoto The changes will be about his weapon. The pic of it is in his appearance. I am fully aware that this RP takes place before technology.

Extra: Kuro's weapon is a buzz-saw shaped blade attached to what looks like a shield strapped onto his left arm that can spin at rapid speed just like a buzz-saw. This weapon is his own invention, created and perfected throughout the many years of his life. It can be used as a shield and is very durable.

Last edited by a moderator:
alex was at home asleep when marth was taken. he then went in search, meeting you and yadda yadda marrige planning. eeeh! now we go from your last post.

I'm eager to join in.... got so excited I didn't read all the rules first. >.>

Once I receive the go ahead I will post the introduction to relative madness! Because we all need a crazy spellcaster to reference.

@sitanomoto just letting you know I'll be quitting this RP since it's going too fast and I can't keep up, especially wit my time zone. Could you put my characters up as available for use? If not, I'll kill them off except for Kuro, the Evil Master.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back