• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Side Quest: What Lies Beneath... [Millennium City: Lower Class District]

Tony keeps excited over going his way down.
Let's go and fucking kill the shipment! Screamed Tony

tenor.gif

The Joker decides he will go up to where Hisoka and the blond girl the bleeding girl, not the masochist one. And so he watches the situation and goes up to Hisoka and whispers to him while looking at the girl on the ground bleeding. "From what I see... Do you want to go uhh help her by throwing her in the hole?" He then sees the doctor assisting the girl and then he sighs and then says out allowed "Nevermind."
Hisoka nods, liking the idea. When he sees the doctor, he groans. Who are we going to send as a scout, now? Hisoka approaches the doctor, a hole in his foot from the bullet. "Whenever you're done, I kind of don't want to bleed out."

The voice grows louder, it's double toned voice groaning in such horrifying pain. Wesker, Umbrella, Elsa... oh God, Elsa... the psychological torment was all too much for Anna. Her bare teeth snarled through the darkness, she... she was dead... what happened? Elsa, the volcano, the darkness.

latest

"ELSAAAAAA!!"

Tony looked over to the creature and said
What the fuck!?
He then shoots his handgun twice on the head
You wanna fuck with me?!

Tony runs away as he grabs Yang and tell to Frost

FUCKING RUN!

(2 bullets remaining)
giphy.gif

She began to apply as much pressure as she could with one hand to her stomach to keep it from excessively bleeding. "If you can muster up the strength, I would greatly appreciate it if you could help me apply pressure so you don't bleed so much. Did the bullets go clean through, or are they stuck in you?" She took another look at the medkit to see that its contents are completely clean and organized, well stocked too. "Oh how convenient." She reaches in for tweezers and some gauze tape.

Yang Xio LONG Yang Xio LONG

Kobayashi

'Wait--what the fuck?! It sounds like someone's crying over Elsa... Oh god. I don't know who is the one that's crying over her, but I'm pretty sure it's mirroring all those anime death scenes where a guy cries out the recently dead person. I'm definitely not going down there, and just now, that guy's gone downstairs..!'

image.jpg

Darkness' attention immediately snapped to the front opening of the mansion (The doors were ripped off, so it's simply an opening.) in response to the roar of the creature.
Her eyes widened in enjoyment!
The fight was beginning again, and it sounded like a really powerful monster!

tumblr_o41v5pItDn1qg78wpo1_500.gif

"Oh yes! It's not over!"
Darkness
begins to run in the mansion towards the stairs.
"I'm coming!"

Last edited:
I run as fast as I can.
I notice Darkness' rush for that creature. He sees her passing and tell to Frost!

FUCKING STOP HER!
He prepares to shoot her leg to avoid her on rushing straight at the beast.

Frost Arus Frost Arus

The Joker looks at the woman who jumps in the hole so he does he sighs and thinks to himself, why the fuck am I being such a pussy, I'm not a white shit clown so he puts his hat back on smiles and says to everyone as he bows "Well sirs and ladies and Tony, I think its time for me to say goodbye, and the way darkness went seems fun so I might as well."He says as he does a salute and goes past Tony and jumps in the hole after darkness screaming "WOOOOOOOO"

Yang would nod as she helps doc put pressure as she watches people go in "It looks like fun! Yet I can't goooo.... damnit ...

Tony shoots Darkness' leg.
Frost catch her and carry her with you.
Tony drags Yang with him and tells to Darkness
You like that shot in your leg? I'll give you more if you come with me!!!!

The situation was dire:

A.) Sacrifice Darkness B.) Sacrifice Yang C.) Sacrifice The Joker D.) Run. Run NOW.

She looks in the direction that she hears Tony yelling to her and she sees Darkness running quickly in her direction. Whoa.. Wait, is she running after that's monster that's been roaring? It's suicide, what is she doing!? We need large numbers to even try and fight that thing! She sees Tony shoot her in the leg and she quickly turns her attention to Darkness to try and catch her, taking a rough impact that knocks her off her feet. "Ouch! There's too many injured people, I don't have enough supplies to take care of all of them in this small medkit!"

As the Joker sees the big thing right before he is in her sight so he stops running and then immediately stops and starts walking back really fast and he sees Tony by his side as he runs out and he smiles at him "You know what? I'll leave that for a bit later maybe 20 years. Maybe after I'm dead" he says as he gets out and runs to the door.

Kobayashi

She doesn't know about Yang, yet saw her as a vital part of future operations. Additionally, she has a soft spot for anime and manga, so sacrificing Darkness is out of the question. She then chose to sacrifice Joker before running.

"We need to get out of here, it's too dangerous, but did we take care of what we came here to do?" She pushed Darkness off of herself and brushed herself off, quickly attempting to tend to Yang's wounds. She took the tweezers and was only able to pull out two bullets, the last one was too deep for her to reach at this time. She placed a large bandage on the wounds that were closest to each other and she wrapped it with the gauze tape.

Yang Xio LONG Yang Xio LONG Maxiliase Maxiliase

D.)

Rhys sees the door and so, he takes the weapons and does a runner to get the fuck out of the building and wait for everyone else "Better safe than sorry and not regret it" Rhys said while exiting the premises

Tony shoots Darkness' leg.
Frost catch her and carry her with you.
Tony drags Yang with him and tells to Darkness
You like that shot in your leg? I'll give you more if you come with me!!!!
maxresdefault.jpg

Darkness lets out a loud yelp, her cheeks run red once more at being shot.
She falls forward, staggering to the floor.
In her moment of pleasure and getting that bullet wound she ever so much wanted, she falls over and gets knocked out, she isn't near the staircase and barely made it deep in the mansion, she can be easily saved.

latest

Poor girl.

Kobayashi

Kobayashi continued to run out of the mansion, starting to look for Lamar, as she screamed in terror for a short while.

E) A loud yell and the sound of a single shot reverberated through the otherwise silent building. The timing matched perfectly with the part of his dream where Joker was using Hisoka for a semi-horse pulling a coffin shaped chariot with his innards as the reins. He woke with a start but still groggy as all hell. Bracing his back to the wall he slowly shuffles onto his legs and takes a look at his surroundings to find it bereft of his 'team'.

"Mother fuc-"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back