Shwmae!

Liiumm

Your Local Homo
Hello there! :) My name is Liam, 20 years old from the UK. I've been into roleplaying since I could first access the Internet and spend a fair amount of my free time writing fiction stories, world creating or playing MMORPGs. :)

Feel free to ask me any questions you have, I try to be an open book in all parts of life so I'll happily answer whatever you throw at me. ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
SpectroVector said:
Hey! I'm Spectro! Welcome to RPN.
I love your avatar! Drag Race is my life<3
Thank you very much. ^^

Funnily enough I used to be super against Drag Race. The joys of telling yourself "I'm not that kind of person" for so long. :P I was corrupted and now I can't get enough, super excited for All Stars 2!

Liiumm said:
Thank you very much. ^^
Funnily enough I used to be super against Drag Race. The joys of telling yourself "I'm not that kind of person" for so long. :P I was corrupted and now I can't get enough, super excited for All Stars 2!
Well it's good you're now opened to the wonderfulness that is Ru Paul! :D

Me too! My queens Alaska and Willam are back in the business! I love them too much<3

SpectroVector said:
Well it's good you're now opened to the wonderfulness that is Ru Paul! :D
Me too! My queens Alaska and Willam are back in the business! I love them too much<3
I'm so glad to see Alaska competing again, I fricking LOVED Season 5. Strangely though I'm excited to see Ginger Minj, despite hating her throughout Season 7. ^^

I'm gonna be rooting for Adore all the way though. <3

tumblr_mudvn6PaC91qedb29o1_500.gif

Welcome to RP Nation my friend!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back