Shugo Chara Heart Song RP!!!!!

Emerald was running really late for school. she dashed through the gates and down the hall way, trying to avoid people.

(you should play another character too, so there more then just three people.)

(well i have Emerald, her soon to be Chara as well as Nagahiko and his chara rhythm.))

Emeralds bright green hair got in her eyes and she craches into someone else in the hall, falling to the floor.

Amu turns around to see who had crashed into her. She saw the girl and her eyes softened a bit. She then held out her hand to help her up. "Are you alright?"

"fine, what time is it? am i late?" he green eyes darted back and forth, looking up and down the hall. she dusted off her uniform and yanked at the skirt. "jeez, why are these uniforms so short?" though Emerald wanted to be girly, she was quite the tomboy. she wore cargo shorts and baggy t-shirts when she didnt have school.

"oh crap!" she shouted, "er sorry, my name is Emerald and im supposed to be in this class....." she held out a peice of paper "could you help me?"

-A strange girl suddenly appeared-(ME)''Of course she can see it. Even I can see it too....by the way..The name's Hoshina Utau...nice to meet the two of you..now if the two of you don't mind,we'll be late for sure..''Utau said while slowly walking towards the school's entrance door....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back