• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Shokugeki no Souma - Decentralization

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]I wasn't aware about Alexei fully, lol. Well. This should spice things up.

[/QUOTE]
What weren't you aware about? xD

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]His orientation! I almost never check orientation in peoples' CS (:'()

[/QUOTE]
I didn't explicitly state it in his CS anyways hahaha. You pretty much have to infer it. Pretty much, almost none of my characters are straight tho. :3

Why is this so interesting or saddening? You wanted a ship or something? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Otakuyaki said:
I didn't explicitly state it in his CS anyways hahaha. You pretty much have to infer it. Pretty much, almost none of my characters are straight tho. :3
Why is this so interesting or saddening? You wanted a ship or something? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Lol. No, no. Here I was thinking Carlos got to meet somebody who wouldn't make him sigh and shake his head. Now this!

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Lol. No, no. Here I was thinking Carlos got to meet somebody who wouldn't make him sigh and shake his head. Now this!

[/QUOTE]
Too baaaad! > :D

Leo Radomir]Name: Ice kinja Age: 17 Gender: Male Race: Russia/British Appearance: [URL="http://i1165.photobucket.com/albums/q593/thedragonslayer855/f09e73ae.jpg said:
http://i1165.photobucket.com/albums/q593/thedragonslayer855/f09e73ae.jpg[/URL] but much taller stands around 6:4

History:Ice finished work at the Japanese restaurant in the small village in Russia part time among his many other jobs when he gets home from his part time job as seafood cook, him and his mum talk about tookski academy and not long after ice is given tickets.. Ice pack all my stuff and and goes down to the back and with draws as much money as then leaves in the morning for japan. While waiting for the plane Hinako Inui comes up to him and explains she saw him at his work and recognizes and will sponsor him, ice agrees wanting to make a name for himself in the cooking world. Ice turns up at his younger half sisters house who knows what the cooking world has in store for them next.

Loyalty: Wild Card for now

Personality:Ice is exactly as his name states at times, will help on a whim sometimes, will help less experienced people but not in a clear cut way every time . If he enjoys your company he's very understanding and will always make time for you. the rest you'll have to find out. Can be awkward around people at times but that can change depending on who and what he's dealing with.

specialty: seafood, English food/desserts with a twist and medical

Likes: good conversation worthy rivals, learning off more experienced cooks and some times alone time as for the rest you'll have to wait and see.

Dislikes: idiots people that talk to much and drama half answered questions unreasonable people

Strengths: Is dauntless no matter who the foe or threat is is but also knowns when he's outclassed and will work till he has a fighting chance. Has a vast knowledge so his brain is like a library. The rest you'll find out later

Weakness: Can't stand hot heads and stupidity and people that assume they have him all worked out.

Extra: can live out in pretty much any area and find food and herbs their also know where the ki points in the body are and will use them on him self and others on occasion. can hold his drink because of people at work always forcing him to drink and can eat like a horse and has an iron stomach.

Sometimes makes sweet or and savoury herbals or sweet drinks if there's enough time. Reads many kinds of books since he likes to learn. Sometimes doesn't sleep much because of his past this is a double edge sword in some aspects for him.

Writing sample

Ice found many ingredients with in ten minutes of being away from the classroom, one of them being a large bunch of sweet potatoes, he flicked his wrist from the makeshift towel unwrap then flicked it to turn on the stove.

The stove lit up and he threw the makeshift towel on side to use later on he put the huge wok on the stove and then quickly put his ingredients down in order.

He pinched some oil and soy from a group that wasn't paying attention while trying to work things out.

He turned down the heat a little to medium and put some oil in followed a secret herbal mix he had learned himself, ice pulled out a knife and chucked the potatoes into the air and like a ninja his immense speed and precision made quick work of what would of taken many ages.

He quickly grabbed a cutting board and used it as a slide as the potatoes came down, they slide off the board and into the special mix ice put a lid on the wok knowing it would take time to cook.

He shifted the work a few times to make sure all the sides were covered in the special mix, then moved away and from the stove and began to cut some tofu into blocks taking his making sure they were evenly cut.

Ice then put them in a bowl and started to make the home made sweet and savoury sauce the smell wasn't the best by any means but once it was infused into the tofu it would change smells and be nice to eat for a lot of people.

After about forty minutes he opened the lid to his secret sweet potato mix the smell started to make some of the students hungry, some were whispering among themselves not sure what to make of the odd cooking.

Ice put the tofu in another pan and then turned the heat on and left the tofu for a few minutes before it looks crispy light brown on one side then he the secret sauce in, and watched the sauce blend in slowly and sweet and savoury smell drifting through the kitchen.

Ice began to swiftly cut up the rest of the greens and medical herbs he had gotten while out and after about ten minutes or so he was done, he got a bowl and washed them then put them in the pot with the tofu and said in a low voice" fifteen till the sweet potato is done then i'll score it just a little so the juices can come out a little".

Ice flipped the tofu again to the third side leaving it for another few minutes, he got a medium size bowl and plate for the potatoes, and put it to the side for when they were ready.

A few minutes passed and ice went back to his tofu and flipped it to the last side. He looked up at the clock and thought ok then i'm well with in the time limit so there's no issue there.

A little time had passed so he went back to check his sweet potatoes, they were ready, to make sure he didn't crush them he used a metal spatula and brought them over to the board and left them there for the moment.

Ice said in a low voice" ok then your ready as well that's good". Ice moved the pan over and took them out off the pot and placed them into a bowl with the spatula, he then poured the extra sauce mix into the bowl it made it look like a starter soup.

Ice then scored the potatoes lightly a little of the sauce began to leak and glaze the potatoes then he plated it in a fun way making it look like art and said in a clear voice" Alrighty i'm done please feel taste when you get the chance of course"
Sorry, man, I'm not accepting people right now. If you'd applied a character ago, you might have been able to squeeze in, but as-is I'd rather not make any more of a crowd.

I'll message you if some space opens up, though.

Hey everyone! Sorry for the absence, I am a little bit occupied for the time being! However, I do know where and what to post, so please expect my addition in the coming week: I just have not gotten round to it, and I have conventions this month, so there is all that bumbling about in a panic. (B') (music)

Amie said:
Hey everyone! Sorry for the absence, I am a little bit occupied for the time being! However, I do know where and what to post, so please expect my addition in the coming week: I just have not gotten round to it, and I have conventions this month, so there is all that bumbling about in a panic. (B') (music)
:5/5:

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]:5/5:

[/QUOTE]
Ayyy!
tumblr_mbrbgeZ4S81qzd219o2_500.gif

(I just wanted to use Robotics;Notes gifs.)

Amie said:
I'M GLAD

THAT YOU'RE ALIVE

Amie said:
Ayyy!
tumblr_mbrbgeZ4S81qzd219o2_500.gif

(I just wanted to use Robotics;Notes gifs.)
this reminds me that i never watched the like, last three episodes of robotics;notes...

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]I'M GLAD
THAT YOU'RE ALIVE

this reminds me that i never watched the like, last three episodes of robotics;notes...

[/QUOTE]
You're glad ( ;) )? I'M IMMORTAL KIDS GET ON MY LEVEL. (B')(B')(B')

WHY WOULD I NOT BE I AM JUST A COSPLAYER WHICH IS BASICALLY AKIN WITH DEATH AND I CAN FEEL THE SERENADE OF HELL ON MY INSTAGRAM EVERY TIME I COMPLETE A WIP OR ADD A NEW COSPLAN.

Hysterical fit aside, yes, finish it. I say that, but I haven't even finished it myself.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Wow. Amie really is nuts.

[/QUOTE]
I'm no nut.

I'm a fish.

Wait, what am I, even?

AHH YOU KNOW WHAT I'LL BE A KAMI.

I'm sorry, it's the cosplay.

I just sequentially did Tsuruyu, Haruna and Kyoko cosplays in my room just for IG pictures.

Amie said:
I'm no nut.
I'm a fish.

Wait, what am I, even?

AHH YOU KNOW WHAT I'LL BE A KAMI.

I'm sorry, it's the cosplay.

I just sequentially did Tsuruyu, Haruna and Kyoko cosplays in my room just for IG pictures.
I recommend a warm glass of milk and a long, long nap.

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]I recommend a warm glass of milk and a long, long nap.

[/QUOTE]
Ahh, y tho but cosplays tho.

I have put them away and am now watching rubbish on YouTube and messaging and definitely not silently going completely berserk through the tainted trickery of the cosplay evils.

Definitely not.

Why..why would that happen.

I want to make both of my waifu Mari Makinami's outfits before the end of this year or maybe early next year so aaayyyy pink spandex. But different cosplays for now..loads of different cosplays.

^ in addition to the warm milk and nap, Amie, I'm going to give you a very long hug and a pat on the back. Next week you'll be seeing a therapist regularly.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]^ in addition to the warm milk and nap, Amie, I'm going to give you a very long hug and a pat on the back. Next week you'll be seeing a therapist regularly.

[/QUOTE]
BUT COSPLAYING.

I need to cosplaaaaay.

Evangelion stuff.

Cosplay.

I wanna do:

~Saber's formal outfit

~Mari Makinami's school outfit

~Mari Makinami's plugsuit

~Mari Makinami in anything

~Fubuki fubuki fubuki

~Yoshiohno

~Hinoota

~Momo

~Princess Koro-sensei

and a bunch of others, preferably in the next fifteen minutes.

You are only digging your hole deeper. You've almost dug yourself to the 'monitoring and restraint' phase.

pls no make do dis

ur hurting us

us all

com bak

away from cosplay land

pls

before too late

Last edited by a moderator:
Amie said:
BUT COSPLAYING.
I need to cosplaaaaay.

Evangelion stuff.

Cosplay.

I wanna do:

~Saber's formal outfit

~Mari Makinami's school outfit

~Mari Makinami's plugsuit

~Mari Makinami in anything

~Fubuki fubuki fubuki

~Yoshiohno

~Hinoota

~Momo

~Princess Koro-sensei

and a bunch of others, preferably in the next fifteen minutes.
Do you see the face on Bandit's Avatar? That is real concern. I've never seen such concern. Come back to us, Amie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back