• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Shokugeki no Souma - Decentralization

The Dinkster] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6835-the-one-eyed-bandit/ said:
@The One Eyed Bandit[/URL] Hey buddy :D
HEY BUDDY HEY PAL HEY FRIEND ARE WE FRIENDS YAY FRIENDS I LOVE FRIENDS FRIENDSHIP YES YES YES LETS DO FRIEND STUFF YEAH YEAH EYAH YEHO;AJSD;IJPAOSJK'POK

Otakuyaki said:
@The One Eyed Bandit
Is it alright if I create a seated character? It prolly will be a neutral character.
Sorry, all the seats are already NPCs. In my brain tank. My think dome. My thoughtclou-

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]HEY BUDDY HEY PAL HEY FRIEND ARE WE FRIENDS YAY FRIENDS I LOVE FRIENDS FRIENDSHIP YES YES YES LETS DO FRIEND STUFF YEAH YEAH EYAH YEHO;AJSD;IJPAOSJK'POK
Sorry, all the seats are already NPCs. In my brain tank. My think dome. My thoughtclou-

[/QUOTE]
Calm yourself bro. CALM YOUR NIPS

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]HEY BUDDY HEY PAL HEY FRIEND ARE WE FRIENDS YAY FRIENDS I LOVE FRIENDS FRIENDSHIP YES YES YES LETS DO FRIEND STUFF YEAH YEAH EYAH YEHO;AJSD;IJPAOSJK'POK

[/QUOTE]
Kay. May I make a second character instead? :o

This new character won't be a transfer student, so she'll be known by the student body beforehand and will await them in class. :D

The Dinkster]Do you think Gerd went to far or should he have been meaner and louder [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6835-the-one-eyed-bandit/ said:
@The One Eyed Bandit[/URL]
Went too far? naaahhhhh. That was like a pillowslap.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]Went too far? naaahhhhh. That was like a pillowslap.

[/QUOTE]
True to be honest. AT least Gerd didn't make it into the start of a doujin xD

I wanted to go all out but was like, "Nah... And I can't really go all out at this stage"

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]Gerd's lucky he wasn't in front of *certain people*.
Dude would have gotten his head bitten off.

[/QUOTE]
Like who? Go on... elaborate.

Also where is my bestie @Chibii ;-;

Gerd, Gerd, getting mad at someone for making fun of him xP

[QUOTE="The Dinkster]"It is called personality my dear boy! Something you seem to lack."

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="The Dinkster]
"Gerd Sanchez, Personality Enhancer. Give me a call whenever so we can fix yours."

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="The Dinkster]"Gross..."

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="The Dinkster]Gerd just blinked at Addie as she went on a rant, or whatever she was doing, maybe a seizure? Whatever, faking a gag, he appeared as if he was about to throw up from the pure cringe of Addie's 'Idol moves'

[/QUOTE]
THIS GUY, getting mad at someone for making fun of him xP

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]Gerd, Gerd, getting mad at someone for making fun of him xP
THIS GUY, getting mad at someone for making fun of him xP

[/QUOTE]
Nono, he doesn't care if he is made fun of. He is mad that Addie can't handle a joke and is stuck in grandeur. She ridiculed him, not joked about him. Big Difference in Gerd's eyes.

[QUOTE="The Dinkster]Like who? Go on... elaborate.
Also where is my bestie @Chibii ;-;

[/QUOTE]
Your bestie is busy.

But bestie will post soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back