Shipwreck Island

Maxx entered his room, he yawned as he tore off his shirt and laid on his bed. It had been a long day and all of the energy had been sucked out of him. He couldn't stand being alone, but he didn't want to get up. His bones ached as pleaded for rest, which he gave. He looked up at the ceiling as he let his body relax and thought of how the day went. He draped his arm over the side of the bed and let sleep over come him a little bit.

"Yeah, I probably don't," He said with a smile and nudged her hair out of the way. He yawned and laid his head down, while strocked her hair while he did so.

She smiled and rolled her eyes, relaxing her tired muscles. "Sorry if I--" she cut herself off with a yawn and giggled about it. "Sorry if I fall asleep on you."

Last edited by a moderator:
Hayli lightly chuckles and stares into Blake's eyes before nodding. "Of course," she says. "My sister will probably be on the deck reading or something anyway." She smiles to him before walking away towards the bar where her siblings are, bickering back and forth. "Guys," she says, going unnoticed as they continue fighting over the alcoholic beverage all over the deck. "Shut up and listen to me, please!" They stop and look at her, dumbfounded. "Let's go get ready," Hayli says, smiling so she doesn't get yelled at by her sister for acting rudely. They both nod and all walk back to the room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back