ShipQueen Here!

ShipKing98

The King of All Ships - Bow Before Him!
I am ShipQueen98, but you can call me CPG/Queen/SQ, whichever one you like. 

Anyway I'm mainly interested in Fandom Roleplays, Simple or Casual. I like RPs with romance playing an element in them, too, because in case you couldn't tell I love shipping. (^U^) In addition to writing fanfiction (and non-fandom stories) and RPing I like watching anime and playing video games. So, that's basically what makes up a big part of me!

Last edited by a moderator:
TaraSobiki said:
Ciao! What kind of fandoms?
Ah, some of them (not all, but these are my main ones right now) are Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler, Gravity Falls, Free, and Ouran High School Host Club. Maybe Pokemon too (that's probably one of the few I'd be able to RP with no romance unless it's Mystery Dungeon).

ShipQueen98 said:
Ah, some of them (not all, but these are my main ones right now) are Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler, Gravity Falls, Free, and Ouran High School Host Club. Maybe Pokemon too (that's probably one of the few I'd be able to RP with no romance unless it's Mystery Dungeon).
It's a pretty good collection. Well I would know about Free since I haven't watched it. But all the other ones you mentioned I've watched more than once.

TaraSobiki said:
It's a pretty good collection. Well I would know about Free since I haven't watched it. But all the other ones you mentioned I've watched more than once.
Ehe, Free is basically just a bunch of guys on a swim team working through personal issues. (I really wish I were exaggerating in some way but that's literally all it is) But yeah, I'd say most of my tastes are rather versatile. I'll have to look around though and see about any RPs I might like to join...

ShipQueen98 said:
Ehe, Free is basically just a bunch of guys on a swim team working through personal issues. (I really wish I were exaggerating in some way but that's literally all it is) But yeah, I'd say most of my tastes are rather versatile. I'll have to look around though and see about any RPs I might like to join...
I knew the show had some blonde guy in it and I told my friend when I saw him he reminded me of Sponge Bob. Well I know a thread called Pokemon High-School if you're interested I could link you to it.

TaraSobiki said:
I knew the show had some blonde guy in it and I told my friend when I saw him he reminded me of Sponge Bob. Well I know a thread called Pokemon High-School if you're interested I could link you to it.
Sure, that would be nice! ( :) )

Oooh, I think we'd get along swimmingly! I'm a proud Otaku! And Kuroshitsuji is one of my fave Manga(not anime)! It's nice to meet you, fellow new person! :D

Lol, being an otaku is awesome! Manga/anime have such a variety in stories, and Japanese lore is pretty darn interesting. And I just enjoy reading/watching manga/anime so much, it makes me happy~! ^//w//^)~<3 @Pyro

Anime/manga are also WAAAAY better than most cartoons on US TV today. -.-||| I swear, the people making cartoons these days are trying to make us dumber and dumber and dumber... @Pyro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back