Shinobi Rising (Naruto based RP)

I apologize if my IC post steps on any toes, but I needed to make a post with Zen'no to keep her active.

None really. It's not my place to decide any plots or side plots, as I'm not a GM or Co-GM.

I will say this, though... we should really be discussing plot and what's next, rather than hardcore sandboxing. That almost always leads to players fighting and then getting mad when I kill them. :3

Well, the exams are suppose to be held the next day in the roleplay, the only problem is trying to figure out what to do untill then.

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile, I'll do one for both my characters Haru-sama and Toshi-chaaaaan

And then maybe get around to drawing Toshi while trying to watch Dr. Who at the same time.

Oh yeah. It's a snow day here and that's why I'm on (no parents around) and since I do have homework, I may not be on later.

I indicated in my last Hotaka post that he's buying a ticket to watch the Chunin exams for your character, Seever... jsyk.

Ugh how would Toshi even smell

Is this still open?

Name:Tyler Alon

Affiliation: Sunagakure

•Winning

•Money

•Being Right

Dislikes:

•Losing

•The color orange

•Oranges

Appearance: View attachment 12354

Personality: Revealed IC

Abilities: Fast, Smart

Background: Revealed IC

One, yes. It's open. It says "Accepting" right at the top.

Two. I've seen you before, on RPGuild.

Three. I'm not a GM... but those Likes and Dislikes are hella generic and "revealed IC" is a fancy way of saying "I'm not writing that stuff"

/rant

Two: I've had upwards of ten names on it.

Three: That's cool and all... but they're still generic. Those likes... are things EVERYONE likes. I think T o b i is going for things that set your character APART from everyone.

Oh hey Beta you make a new frond?

Maybe kismesis??

>:7

I ship it.

... To prove a point, Furtuna... duh? Now that you're back in the OOC, I've deleted the OOC thing that I put in the IC.

@Floodtalon- We are open, but there might be some spots closed. If you want to be in a team, then I think they're all closed. If you don't exactly want to be in a team, than that's fine as well, but I thought I'd just go ahead and inform you. Either way, you're still free to roleplay but you might have more of a chance to get involved if you were in a team.

As for the issue on Likes and Dislikes, it doesn't exactly matter to me, but I suppose I see Beta's point on that. It just better helps everyone to understand your character's personal opinions/thoughts. But no, you don't have to change that.

However, I would like you to write something in your character's Personality, Background, etc. It doesn't have to be a paragraph long or anything, but just as long as we get an idea of your character.

I might need you to change his name, too.

Usually I'm not very picky and I like things to be laid back, but because 'Naruto' is a japanese series, it would be more realistic to have a Japanese name.

Here's a link to some really cool Japanese male names you could use:

http://www.20000-names.com/male_japanese_names.htm

There are also some other sites that have a larger number of Japanese names as well, so if you don't like any of the names here you can just search it up on google or etc.

I hope this helps and feel free to ask questions or etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back