Shingeki no Kyojin-Side Story/Chapter

SilverBlack

Poopshroom
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Meow, have been rping in the fantasy section the day I joined this site so don't really know the format of this...but either way~

This is a side story of the anime/manga, like, a side chapter. Hopefully you guys know what that is, somehow connected yet not directly to the storyline going on in the original stuff .

Anyway, you can be anyone: Eren, Mikasa, Armin, Jean, Anna, Rivaille(Levi), etc. BUT I'm rping as Rivaille so hehe sorry whatever. Hopefully nobody will spoil the storyline.

Accidentally spoil fine, don't go purposely spoiling, cause in my experience that ruins you a friendship *sighs*

You are allowed to be the characters who died, since this is a side story...

A little romance, yaoi, or yuri may be allowed, but stay light and don't go too high with it. NO 18+ stuff going on. Furthermore, some people may hate yaoi or yuri, so be careful. *winks*

OCs are allowed, but please don't lead the story completely off. Like, SnK is a story about killing titans, don't drag a wizard here and turn them into rabbits or drag them to candy land.

(I don't think anybody will do that anyway lol)

I am rping as Rivaille, or Levi.

Let's make a whole new side story...~!

Sure.

The skelly should be

Name:

Personality:

Looks:

Bio:

Extra:

I guess that's enough? lol

Name: Seth Collins

Personality: At first he is quiet and rarely speaks giving him an air of seriousness, but actually he's a bit naive and shy.

Looks:

seth_collins_by_shizuo_fangirl-d6et35r.jpg

Bio: He's originally from the Wall Rose but moved to Wall Maria with his father 2 years before the Colossal Titan appearance. His father died but his corpse couldn't be found, coming into the conclusion that he was eaten by a titan. But his mother is still alive living in the Wall Rose.

Extra: Seth has to use glasses but since his eyesight isn't that bad he prefers to not wear them frequently.

Also he's very good reacting so he can easily escape in case that he's in danger, but he isn't that physical strong also that he has low stamina.

Is it ok? owo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back