Shingeki no Kyojin RP, anyone?

Sythril

(❁´▽`❁)*✲゚*
So I've been really bored these past few seconds and I decided to ask you guys if I'm the only die-hard fan of Shingeki no Kyojin here. I don't really have a plot for it yet but this thread is also to inspire other people to create one (if ever you already have any ideas, share away!)

I would love that!

Do you prefer a group or 1x1 Rp?

Anyhow, I haven't connected the pieces for the plot yet.

Welp, you have a point.

The roleplay is better off being a group one, so we should dig up more SnK lovers!

Yaaaay!

I'll try to find more members, but the plot-readying might take a lot of time ; n ;

But... Being citizens are cool. Suffering and all that.

Don't worry, we won't really fully add everything that was supposed to be learned. In the anime, they kind of skipped it too, right?

So we'll start off citizens in different walls/ areas ; u ;

ohmagadohmagadohmagad...are you guys accepting? what's the setting during before or after the manga/anime or another timeline entirely? OC's or the actual cast of characters? afksahdfkjashndheakjewnfasdkjcvhnsljkhnsfaljknahjlksdgabhlfd -wonders why he didn't notice this before, apologizes for spazing out- So do you guys accept Baked Potatos or Insane Sols?

Hiiii Sol!

Ze questiooooonssss

We haven't really fully decided everything.

We accept anyone who loves SnK, so many people for the win!

We won't use the actual cast, but maybe some characters could remain there (like commanders, or leaders, or the other people who aren't really in the lead.

Since I haven't really read the manga, I guess we'll go with the anime's plot.

I think the setting would be like...

There are citizens from different walls,

The titans attack,

They evacuate somewhere,

and joins the military and whatever.

I'm not so sure yet if I'd allow certain characters to have the ability to be like ze titans. Maybe I'll just keep things normal.

Well if I could remember right the ability to be titans was limited to the Recon/Survey Corps. Anime follows the Manga almost word for word, so not much deviation there. 
As for the setting would this take place around the same time as the anime, you know when wall Maria falls and everyone's losing their sh*t? 
or would this be the breaching wall Rose, you know trost and all.

so we have another. all and all i'm still reading the manga but loving every bit of it so whatever you want to do is fine with me. starting with the breaking of the wall would be nice because then we could see all of our reactions and how it effects each of our characters.

I guess we'll just start with the first scene (as I saw in the anime) when the colossal titan comes and it ruins Wall Maria, and everyone loses their guts and freaks out. The main peeps would be the ones who survived and decided to join the military c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back