• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Shimmering Shade (Always Open) - Rules

DemonKitten

Handler of Souls, Destroyer of Hearts

Rules
(These things right down here must be followed. I'm a push over, not going to lie, but these rules here are not to be pushed aside)​

1. Do not God mode! The powers are subtle so this can be avoided so please do not make your character controller of all fates MWAAAHAA...Ha..NO!
  2. Decided to change this rule to work with the times. Unlimited characters but only as much as you can handle. I mean, we all need lovable deaths now and again.
  3. Keep the conversation and questions to the chat board! Only exception is to clarify something you posted.
  4. Only one power per cat and 2 per main cats in clans. The side cats can have powers or no powers that's cool, but only two of your main cats in each clan can have powers.
  5. Only cats that are warriors can already have powers
  6. Everyone has a weakness and so do you! Going back to rule one.
  7. Be friendly and active. Once per day or every other day is what I like to see, unless you say other wise. This type of roleplay can't have you vanish for ever.

That is really it. I will post more things as time moves on and problems arise that need clarification.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a Time system

Time schedule is as follows:

• A moon or month will move in one week (for the most part) so that means that gatherings are once every week (probably on Sunday nights). This will be when your apprentice will be able to become a Warrior either that day or the next day.
  • Every day has two/four days (warrior cats time) in it depending on how active of a day it was.
  • Plots will be constantly occurring and can happen at random times

Last edited by a moderator:

Setting

Mid-Greenleaf

Prey is plentiful

Hasn't rained in a few days.

Drought is close

Half moon-tonight

Users who are viewing this thread

Back