Shifting Isles

You're more than welcome Chris! Get working on a character and be sure to send me any questions you may have.

It's not looking like I'll have the time tonight, I'll update if that changes. We won't play without everyone though so don't think you need to hold out on other plans for fear of missing anything.

I'll also try and check this more often or at least set up email notifications....

I have email notifications set up, it's really helpful.

No prob, I just got my exam study guide from work, and... I'm probably gonna start studying tonight because I have to get 2 certs by the end of the year frag I only have 3 months left

Ok I need someone to invite me on O.P. I guess before I can post my character there. Or I'm missing something and I'll ask Kat when she gets home.

Ok nevermind. Looks like I need a invite first. Name there is Pilgrim101 if you want to send me a invite.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did anyone else besides Kat, Chris & I catch Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. last week? If so, what did you think of it?

Also, are we still gaming this Tuesday at the same time?

We don't have cable either, but get, uh... CBS or ABC or whatever basic channel it's on. xD It was excellent~

Okay, so 7:30 EDT tomorrow then, unless we hear otherwise~

Going to have to cancel again folks, I won't have time tonight. Sorry about the short notice, is there another time this week everyone is available?

I'm good whenever as long as it's after 6:30 pm EDT. I can't promise I'll get out of work and home before then.

Hello all, sorry for the lack of updates. I'm really having trouble making time for this game. We might have to put it on hiatus, unless someone else is willing to GM? I just can't give running this game the effort you all deserve.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back