Shattered Earth (Actual RP)

Xavier now sort of giving a puzzled look sighed. "If you say so. Alright so i am giving whats his face 10 minutes to get back here."

That smile let itself back onto Jemima's face and she laughed, letting her head fall into her hands. 'Yes okay, but I'm leaving. I'll be back with my quest stuff on in a sec.' She ran through the halls to her room.

Xavier nodded he then took out his backpack and opened the side of where you could see a mass of technologically advanced chords wrapped in some kind of motherboard. Xavier took out a fusion-cutter and began to rewire the backpack.

Jemima changed into thin, tight black leggings, ripped denim shorts and a camouflage patterned denim jacket over a black singlet. She loaded her guns into her belt and set off for the mess hall again.

Xavier still Finished tinkering with the backpack and Swung it on his back. making sure he didn't damage what was inside.

Xavier noticed Jemima, "Oh Hello." He cracked his neck, "Jemima you ready to go?"

Xavier laughed, "It's about time you showed up." He thought for a second, "Jem can you get off me? I Have to Get the Jet ready Want to come with me?"

Jemima grinned in excitement. She stood up. 'I am definitely coming with you Xavier, you know I couldn't resist that!' She ran off in direction of the jet runway. 'Sorry riggs, you were late, no sitting around.' She yelled over her shoulder.

Xavier sighed, "I'll tell you when i'm done working with the jet." He stood up and began to run to the hanger trying to catch up to Jemima, "Well then at least wait for me." He yelled

Jemima laughed. When Xavier arrived she was sat on the rocket waiting for him.

Sorry I haven't posted in so long!!!

(It's fine i don't have a computer right now anyway)

"You know if i'm the one who built the jet you can at least wait for me." He chuckled He grabbed his toolbox and walked under the jet.

Xavier sighed, "You've got a point there Jem" Xavier then started to laugh. He opened the toolbox and began to tinker with the wiring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back