[Shards of Immortality] Skit Conversation Thread

I feel like I'm completely overdoing this symbolism nonsense D:

fun fact: pretending I'm a writer is why this is taking so long

I still want to do a skit... so lonely...

Oh well, not like I've been keeping up with the posting anyway.

Okay.

I'm going to catch up on my skit posts over tonight and tomorrow morning. Had some stuff come up yesterday and the day before but free again.

...Then I'd be open for an Illya/Tyhria skit.

......but in the meantime we could discuss said skit. if you're interested. I kinda like the... hurm. contrast. impermeability and ethereality (WHICH IS NOW A WORD SCREW YOU ALL) of the two - they're actually sorta similar about friends, but approach the whole shebang in tooootally different ways, illya almost pushing people away where tyhr pushes herself away. orrrr something. too much psychobabble? typing onehanded because mmmmm icecream cone.

You can do one with me if you want!

Be warned, though, I WILL force you to rethink your view of morality and the principle of existence in a deadpan manner :3

Fun Fact:Anybody else is free to take up this offer as well.

Cal, your character seriously needs some help~ Although, I'm not sure on how easy it'd be to skit with just your character.

Also, Tabby... that's an interesting point you made. It's actually not too much psychobabble- it'd be something interesting to skit out. Only think left to do is figure out a situation....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back