[Shards of Immortality] Posting Template

The Dark Wizard

🔥
Administrator
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
This has to be at the top of all your in character posts.

Example:

----- Name -----

----- Title -----

Code:
[center][color=#YOURCOLOR][b][size=6]----- CHARACTER NAME -----[/size][/b][/color][/center]

[center][i][color=#YOURCOLOR]-----Title -----[/color][/i][/center]

[color=#888888]----- [b]Location:[/b] LOCATION -----[/color]

Question. will the be like a list of rooms in the tower and neighboring areas? like if i wake up and want to explore another room in the tower, is there gonna b a specific way to get there kinda thing?

Zerohunts said:
Question. will the be like a list of rooms in the tower and neighboring areas? like if i wake up and want to explore another room in the tower, is there gonna b a specific way to get there kinda thing?
The location in the posting template exists for the sole fact that since there may be multiple locations in the same thread. While multiple users may be in The Courtyard and you could be in The Tower. You are only allowed to interact with users who have the same location.

As for a list, there is none, people might come up with some of them and I will let you know about nearby locations as the game progresses.

It might be helpful to keep a list of locations people have referenced, so we don't get similar-but-different locations flying around.

[QUOTE="Doctor Calgori]It might be helpful to keep a list of locations people have referenced, so we don't get similar-but-different locations flying around.

[/QUOTE]
Yes of course.

agreed. its like if i wanna go one room over, but the room i enter is 4 rooms down according to another post it gets confusing

----- The World Is Flat -----

----- Administrator -----

So you're doing it just like Children of London?

[QUOTE="The World Is Flat]

----- The World Is Flat -----

----- Administrator -----

So you're doing it just like Children of London?

[/QUOTE]
Like birthright actually. Your posting template should be your dialog color however.

[QUOTE="The World Is Flat]And birthright's system was very similar to Children's. (Inspired by, I'd hazard to guess.)
Anyway, looks sexy.

[/QUOTE]
The birthright system is a more simplistic form of the Children's template (but even the Children's based off of previous roleplays Pineapple and myself have done, such as Gemstone and even earlier). The Children's template is harder to format because of how it was set up. So we honestly won't be doing that one again.

The location doesn't even need the ----

I would prefer just:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back