Shamelessly Trying to get my 10 Posts

blank14

Dispenser of Words
Hi, I thought I'd drop a line and maybe meet some new people. Yes, I am also trying to get my requisite 10 posts in. I have no shame.

About me... I have been RPing for a long time. I dig historical stuff, but it's harder to find partners for that. So sci-fi, fantasy, and all that jazz are still good. I really like creating actual worlds and things. I have been known to make up entire galaxies filled with futuristic gadgets, or entire magic systems for fantasy worlds. I dig it. It's fun. I also like to write characters with big personalities. Nothing too vanilla.

And, um... animals. I have pets. They are the best. I double as a cat tree in my spare time. But also have dogs. Because how can you say no to an adorable puppy face??? I might be a bit hopeless where the fur babies are concerned. They're too spoiled. No shame. :)

Nimeni said:
Hi, I thought I'd drop a line and maybe meet some new people. Yes, I am also trying to get my requisite 10 posts in. I have no shame.
About me... I have been RPing for a long time. I dig historical stuff, but it's harder to find partners for that. So sci-fi, fantasy, and all that jazz are still good. I really like creating actual worlds and things. I have been known to make up entire galaxies filled with futuristic gadgets, or entire magic systems for fantasy worlds. I dig it. It's fun. I also like to write characters with big personalities. Nothing too vanilla.

And, um... animals. I have pets. They are the best. I double as a cat tree in my spare time. But also have dogs. Because how can you say no to an adorable puppy face??? I might be a bit hopeless where the fur babies are concerned. They're too spoiled. No shame. :)
Your pic incarnates me completely xD . I am happy to welcome you to rpnation,And i love to dig for historical stuff with you! we could have a whole roleplay about finding some cursed artifact and stuff!And i'd love to help you get to your post limit on my first day i all ready have 100 posts.I think i doubled as a 3 year old xD . sometimes i act like i am a 4 year old in a 13 year olds body,sorry i'm ranting again.anyway i will totally roleplay with you and all you have to do is ask.i can also just talk to you here,or we could do both your choose

ElectricDreams said:
I'm trying to get my 10 posts too ^^
How are you doing with that?
Hey then welcome to rpnation as well! you can also roleplay with if you want and i can help you both reach your limits :)

well i have a dragon roleplay and a pokemon one,i have a hogwarts one and a few others.so what are you into?

well i talked to almost everyone and me and my friend started the roleplay the instant i joined :3 you guys can join my dragon roleplay its the most active :) you'll get your posts faster that way

@Nimeni @ElectricDreams

I think my hogwarts one might be a bit far along but you can still try it. i put the link to the dragon one and the hogwarts one ok

I'm really an OC kind of gal, so I wouldn't really want to do something fandom related. I usually like to think out the RPs I do a lot beforehand with my partner(s).

Nimeni said:
I'm really an OC kind of gal, so I wouldn't really want to do something fandom related. I usually like to think out the RPs I do a lot beforehand with my partner(s).
well my dragon one isn't a fandom is something i made up all on my own in fact its kinda like its own univers and you said you like that kind of stuff

petergriffindanceoflife.gif

Welcome to RP Nation!

Dance with me Nimeni! Dance the dance of life!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahahaha! No. These feet. They do not dance. Unless it's just like cool bobbing to the music like I know how to dance and am just totally choosing not to at the moment. In which case, I'm down.

Hi everybody, I honestly didn't bother to read beyond the first word of this thread, if it starts with shameless I belong there, simple as that.

And post #10! Yay, confetti! I'm too lazy to grab a picture of it and post it here, so you're going to have to imagine it. Success!

Hello and welcome! *throws confetti* I'm also an animal lover. I am a tree for my sugar gliders, but in the past I've been a tree for birds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back