• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Shadowhand speakeasy (ooc)

Main
Here
Characters
Here

NeonFlow

More toxic less flow
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Talk joke and plan here.
First question, out of the five nomad clans banished from Baanwin prophesied to one day destroy the Dragon's throne.

Which would you like to claim as a second character? Im also open to changing a name and power of said clan. The main thing is they have a mana the dragon kings of the past wanted for their children.

Shrouda, they make ghostly weapons.
Naza, they teleport themselves others and objects.
Cloud-Eye, strongest thunder mana in a human.
Umbra, strongest shadows/darkness in a human.
Pupata, the ability to control spirits. Essentially creating magic guards or magic minions.

For me I usually go Naza, Cloudeye or Shrouda but I have a decent idea for each clan so I have a cs or two no matter what everyone picks.

My Shrouda would be a tad different to the norm. While able to make some melee weapons said Shrouda would be a expert on explosives and projectiles, using his mana to make ghost versions of his expertises.

My Cloudeye and Naza are pretty straightforward experts of their magic.

Pupata being a puppet master using spirits and souls of varying mana at his disposal through a few means however possible.

Umbra being the ninja sort

Last edited:
Nomad's decree is a song over 1000 years old, singing it in the land of Baanwin or anywhere under a Draghart flag is literally invokes the death penalty if caught.

It is a known song around Aerth as those banished from Baanwin have roamed far over generations leaving family across the world as they travelled. Said family usually become famous (or infamous) due to their magic.

"A decree was made and it came their way
From the dragon king whom all obey,
He said “the Shrouda are a fine strong clan
I demand they march along as the sword in my hand”
To deny is a crime they'll fall in line
Those men must be his soldiers,
the women he claimed but he sent them away
Cause there was no Shrouda woman he could lay.

Banished from the land they marched away
From the Dragon king who would rue this day,
The Pupata came too with no reason to sing
Hunted by the army cause of treason to the King
To a far off shore than a far off land
They live as foreign roamers
But how will they fare when there's war in the air?
Bounties on the clans with white hair.

The sun rose high on the dragon's land
A decree was made but they took a stand
There was plans and blades and magic too
But all fell to ruin as fire burst through
The Naza clan fell but the day was won
As the Dragon didnt consume them
With the battling done the survivors run
Chased by the dragon kings first son.

They claimed the king a hero, wear his mark on their sleeve
But The Dragon stole their power and caused them to grieve
That Umbra clan was loyal, that is until the time
The Dragon made a decree that they must fall in line
They hadn't a voice an nary a choice
The king wanted them as slaves
They had to flee across the sea
The Umbra have seen some hard days

A decree was made and it came their way
From a dragon king whom most obey
He said “the Cloud-Eye are a talented clan,
I demand their finest woman for our child will be grand”
To deny is a crime they must fall in line
And the men must be his soldiers
the Cloud-Eye fought but came up short
And thus they were forced to run.

For the nomads roaming Aerth, the routes have now begun
they must all unite against the Dragon scum
Raise champions, raise armies, there will be a new decree
As the nomads fight to take back, their home across the sea.
O dragon king, oh dragon, know your time has come
The nomads are marching to the beating of a drum
O dragon king oh dragon, it's the nomads prophecy
"They'll slay the horrid dragon and kill his family
"

Oh, so this is the OOC then. I easily mistaken this as another OOC for something else. Anyways halfway through my CS.

images.jpeg-32.jpg
A name all in the shadows know is Hashal, he's a telepathic assassin getting on in years, after turning fifty and losing the edge needed to do high level wet work (assassinations) he works as the lead scout/right hand man to one of the more important leaders of the guild. He's the one who rounds up and or contacts potential warriors, mages, Alchemists etc for his mistress.
Your character most likely gets jobs and orders from him in person or via telepathy.

Last edited:
Tetro Tetro I think is going Cloud-Eye
If MontanaKaidence MontanaKaidence goes Umbra to keep BuggaBoo BuggaBoo from having two characters with the same mana that would suit

Venchi1986 Venchi1986 hasn't posted a cs yet but I think they are basically done if still playing.

Assuming its us five playing
Venchi and Bugga what clan/power you want from the remaining three for a 2nd cs down the line?

Naza, teleporters.
Shrouda, they make ghost weapons.
Pupata, they control spirits and dead souls.

Finding these would be champions from each clan is apart of the campaign to slay the Dragharts.

If MontanaKaidence MontanaKaidence goes Umbra to keep BuggaBoo BuggaBoo from having two characters with the same mana that would suit

Venchi1986 Venchi1986 hasn't posted a cs yet but I think they are basically done if still playing.

Venchi and Bugga what clan/power you want from the remaining three for a 2nd cs down the line?

Naza, teleporters.

Finding these would be champions from each clan is apart of the campaign to slay the Dragharts.
I'd go with Naza - teleporters. Are these pre generated charries that we just use later on?

Naza, teleporters.

Which do you feel would be more needed later a Shrouda or a Pupata character?

NeonFlow NeonFlow hey so i'm finishing up my post. Questions first:

-Do Moorray and KiKina know each other? Or is it like different departments where only specific types only work with only those certain specific types?
-Is it okay if there is like a cat inside there, like a local mascot?
- Tetro Tetro how long has Viktor been with the Guild?

K thinkin' KiKina will address everyone by their Alias.
So we have: Wraith, Greywood and KiKina is Whispering. Hashal she will address as Master Assassin.

Those working for hashal would know each other, even if its not very well.

wouldn't be a mascot but Hashal or his boss could have a cat down there.

Was thinking would we want a dnd element to this rp?

Like if a character is trying to convince a npc of something or attack a boss enemy, they edit the post after and throw a 20 face dice and if its below or over 10 determines how well said action went.

Like 20 means tremendous success, 1 is a absolute failure.

I do like that. We could try it out and see how well it works. If it isn't the best, we can scrap the idea. If it works, yay.

How i usually run a game is players write their actions/attacks and depending on the action, circumstances and the target i reply with how it played out.
Like if someone writes in a sentence "Bob stabs all the threats" I'd reply with how Bob failed cause its vague and lazy.

But if someone wrote in detail about the attack and it makes sense then they succeed.

Like if someone writes a page describing how their guy single-handedly kills a bandit, that makes sense.

if they write the same action about a dragon, despite the detail it probably doesn't make sense as landing a wombo kill combo on a dragon is kinda impossible for most people.

Was thinking would we want a dnd element to this rp?

Like if a character is trying to convince a npc of something or attack a boss enemy, they edit the post after and throw a 20 face dice and if its below or over 10 determines how well said action went.

Like 20 means tremendous success, 1 is a absolute failure.
Meh. If that's the case, sorry not sorry but I'm out. I can't staaaaaand dnd and dice rolling rp.

Tbh I'm pretty fair with my writing and can be descriptive too so I'm all goods without any of that.

I think as no one else has posted yet in the rp I won't implement dice as they haven't had a first post yet aha

Though I do love the random aspect so I might make a dice rp if I can figure out a way to make it work

Users who are viewing this thread

Back