Shadow Earth: War Against Light

Happy Red Mage

Red Mage Extraordinaire
@Metaphysics, please edit this post to include the character/sign-up information.

Name:

Personality:

Awakened or King's Men:

Bio:

Appearance:

Magic: (Immediatly dark for Awakened e.g. Dark Fire or Dark Wind)

Weapons:

Other:

I'd like this to be detailed as possible. I allow pictures of course just be sure it'll be clear!

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Nova

Personality: Cold and ruthless in fight, Nova is slightly friendly and more open when off duty. A perfectionist and a good strategist, she hates it when someone didn't follow or mess with her plan even if that person is her own comrade. A revengeful person, she will pay someone for what she did to her.

Awakened or King's Men: King's Men

Bio: WIP

Appearance: WIP

Magic: (Immediatly dark for Awakened e.g. Dark Fire or Dark Wind) Defensive magic (Some kind of force field)

Weapons: Sword and shield.

Other: (maybe will add later)

Name: Daimon Cross

Personality: Being as stern as he is, Daimon is a strong believer in peace and will sacrifice himself for his beliefs. In battle he is wary but also unrelenting, constantly attacking while at the same time watching his surrounding and minding his blind spots. He is very curious and becomes almost child like at things that interest him. Daimon is the type of person to chew himself out at failure and then fall into a state of negativity then begin on self improvements. He loathes unnecessary violence but will fight to kill if attacked or threatened.

Bio: Daimon was born within the Utopia, his parents went missing while he was at the age of six , He has an intermediate level of education and training as one of the King Mage's men. His feats include being known among other of the King Mage's personnel as extremely fast with an enormous amount of stamina. He is also known within the Utopia as a kind hearted person helping people do simple tasks.

Appearance: Daimon has a tall, lean body at 6'2 and weighing at around 170 pounds. His features includes: dark bronze skin, large volume (Afro) ethnic hair, a thin mustache and hazel eyes. Daimon has a focused look as his visage, and a confident countenance with his chest held high. his body while lean is quite cut, with broad shoulders which makes him form a slight triangular shape. (I realize i am bad at descriptions so this is a picture to help give a somewhat close idea.)
Huey_at_age_17_by_The_Boondocks_Crew.jpg

Magic: (Immediatly dark for Awakened e.g. Dark Fire or Dark Wind) Lightning

Weapons: Spear

Other: Nightlight

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Vada The Savage]Name: Daimon

Personality: Being as stern as he is, Daimon is a strong believer in peace and will sacrifice himself for his beliefs. In battle he is wary but also unrelenting, constantly attacking while at the same time watching his surrounding and minding his blind spots. He is very curious and becomes almost child like at things that interest him. Daimon is the type of person to chew himself out at failure and then fall into a state of negativity then begin on self improvements. He loathes unnecessary violence but will fight to kill if attacked or threatened.

Bio: Daimon was born within the Utopia, his parents went missing while he was at the age of six , He has an intermediate level of education and training as one of the King Mage's men. His feats include being known among other of the King Mage's personnel as extremely fast with an enormous amount of stamina. He is also known within the Utopia as a kind hearted person helping people do simple tasks.

Appearance: Daimon has a tall, lean body at 6'2 and weighing at around 170 pounds. His features includes: dark bronze skin, large volume (Afro) ethnic hair, a thin mustache and hazel eyes. Daimon has a focused look as his visage, and a confident countenance with his chest held high. his body while lean is quite cut, with broad shoulders which makes him form a slight triangular shape. (I realize i am bad at descriptions so this is a picture to help give a somewhat close idea.)
Huey_at_age_17_by_The_Boondocks_Crew.jpg

Magic: (Immediatly dark for Awakened e.g. Dark Fire or Dark Wind) Lightning

Weapons: Spear

Other: Nightlight

[/QUOTE]
No last name?

Accepted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back