Seven Year Struggle

Shura

Pounce Ninja

oot.jpeg

Story so far...

As of now the land of Hyrule is in turmoil as Ganon starts to spread his influences beyond Castle Town. His forceful rise to power has reached even the furthest edges of the land. There is a sense of uncertainty among the inhabitants. A tangible tension in the air as to what will happen next.

Information will be updated here as the RP progresses.

Last edited by a moderator:
As far as timeline, could this be considered to take place in the 7 years of Link being either a.) Trapped in the Temple of Time, or b.) during the same period as Majora's Mask as Young Link is still out and about, but Ganon is yet undefeated? Just wanna clarify time period consistencies xD

You did mention that Monster races don't get to use weapons, but since I've got a Deku scrub, would Deku-related items be counted as natural weapons? I honestly just want the simple stuff like a Deku Stick and Nuts, maybe a Slingshot, nothing op, I swear xD

Deku items like sticks, nuts and such count as natural weapons. Not sure if they would need a sling shot since they can spit projectiles out like a mini cannon xD

Eh, I dunno, I always considered the slingshot more long-range and accurate, where the Deku Spit was like a mortar, just lobbing crap at passersby xD So, as long as that's good, I'll get to my CS shortly :D

DamagedGlasses said:
Stickdom, my Deku brother in arms (*^*)
Let us ride forth and destroy the enemy in the name of the Great Deku Tree!

@Genma Overall I really like your character. My only concern is the bomb plants. Mostly because impact against a bomb plant will usually set them off. So I see rolling as... very dangerous xD to both him and everyone around him... and possibly the environment!

Haha, I am planning on creating the equivalent of a Deku Rogue1/Ranger1, all speed and agility, outruns a rolling boulder, hits like a tossed pebble xD she's more the tricky type, sneak attacks and dodging blows rather than muscling up mano a mano xD

xD no worries @Genma But yes they do activate upon impact. Like if you hit them with your a sword as a kid the fuse would start. and a an adult they would blow up instantly (i think)

All good @Genma! ^^ I really like how you wrote your character and cant wait to start the RP. Should make for an interesting group so far.

Shura said:
xD no worries @Genma But yes they do activate upon impact. Like if you hit them with your a sword as a kid the fuse would start. and a an adult they would blow up instantly (i think)
/me has died more times than he cares to admit via accidental detonations xD

Shura said:
As for now we have a Sheikah, an Imp, 2 Dekus, a Keetin, a goron and a wizrobe
Darn, I was considering making a Keaton as well :P well, at least we have a very varied group. anyone else think we need some more "normal" people? xD

While I'm thinking of it, hey Shura, what's your policy on exotic pets/companion creatures? :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back