• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings [Ser's Silly Little Fandom Craves!]

CherryLimeadeSoda

serserx3x
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
✩°𓏲⋆🌿. ⋆⸜ 🍵✮˚
Welcome In All, I am Serenity.!

✩彡About me !

Hi, I'm Se-Se! Or Ser

Right now I am 17 Years old, but all are welcome in, any age at all !

I go by She and Her !

I am very OOC and OOC Friendly, Just be sure to let me know when you are OOC

I took a break from Roleplay for a couple years, But I was on a 4 year streak before then!

Im Usually Semi Lit to Literate, The minimum I will do is at least 1-2 paragraphs, I try my best to be descriptive

I am Discord Friendly!!

Rules !! ~

I prefer to keep the communication to a minimum of 1-2 paragraphs like me! It givesme more to work with.

I'm very LGTB+ Friendly!, please be the same<3

Ghosting is friendly, If you want to conclude our roleplay, say so! If you're very busy, also say so!

Lets try and make stories together! I share my ideas, and you share yours!

OCs are preferred! But I'm just as okay to roleplay as CCs.

I very much prefer romance, whether it is agnst or not, It keeps the roleplay fresh!

Replies could take a bit, thank you for your patience if you have it for me!

AUs and Different RP Genres !! ~

Romance is needed! Any is fine though as long as I'm familiar with the AU or Fandom!

I'm not a very historical gal, the most Id go for a older Era would be fantasy or Royal Genres.

Horror and sci-fi isn't my number one, but usually all genres are welcome!

(Pink is for fandoms I enjoy! Purple are underrated ones I kind of enjoy.)

˚˖𓍢ִ໋🌷͙֒✧˚.🎀
˚₊‧꒰აMy Little Pony (Human/Pony)໒꒱ ‧₊˚

Usually this can be a platonic one, but romance is okay, it can be CC and stuff to, to be roleplayed! Just no fillies.

˚₊‧꒰აAmazing World of Gumball(Oc)໒꒱ ‧₊˚

I know, I know, very childish, but I like the idea of expressing different arts and having creative ability for high school and JR high. Barely any romance.

˚₊‧꒰აHelluva Boss (Oc/Cc)໒꒱ ‧₊˚

I'd love to catch up on Hazbin Hotel and Helluva Boss! However I must be creative with my OCs.
˚˖𓍢ִ໋🌷͙֒✧˚.🎀
˚₊‧꒰აStardew Valley໒꒱ ‧₊˚

I haven't ever played Stardew Vally before, I just ever watched or seen videos and gameplay! Please be patient with me..

˚₊‧꒰აDoki Doki Literature Club໒꒱ ‧₊˚

I haven't played in a long while, but I do have a very old oc id be willing to make a ref sheet of!

More Fandoms I am in !! ~

Fnaf
Vocaloid
Mob Psycho 100
Bluey
Nana
Bojak Horseman

Before you interact or message me, I recommend you have a OC of your own! Since most of the fandoms I'm in, have an OC with it !! ~

Thank you, goodbye!!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back