• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Seriously Looking! UPDATED

Hello! I am seriously looking for a RP. Please do look through.

I'm really looking..

Requirements:

1- Frequent replier (More than 4x a day. I am never busy so i want to RP as much as i can)

2- Replies to be longer than 1 sentence as they are hard to reply to.

3- Open minded (AUs,Mpreg, Gender swapping,Etc.)

4- Talking on the side as we Rp

5- Decent grammar and writing. No abbreviations and What not.

I usually play females and bottom males,females. But don't be afraid to ask

I do not do OC X OC. I can not stress this enough.

(
Bolded is what i prefer to play)

Slice of Life

Pairings:

Celebrity x Fan *I have plot ideas for this*

Teacher x Student

Star Wars

Pairings:

Kylo Ren/Ben Solo x OC *I have plot ideas*

Transformers (Movie/ Prime)
(Bolded is what i prefer to play)

Pairings:

Optimus Prime x OC

Megatron x Starscream

** Ideas are always up in air. I much prefer to collaborate on ideas with you, a potential partner. **

** Will play any other characters and pairings

Again I will double for you!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested, and I am a super long-winded Kylo rper, but I'm also more interested in queer pairings. Not really into kylo/phasma or kylo/female OCs.

If you'd want to do a kylux or a kylo/poe or smth though I'm super here for it!

Sorry. Im far from shipping Kylo with anyone other than my OC :/ makes me physically uncomfortable to do so.

I could possibly do Finn/Poe? Eh? I'm familiar with playing Poe.

I can RP as Ben Solo. However, he would be a Jedi Knight and training under his Father whilst having your OC as a Padawan. I have read many of the EU books, and know Ben's character well enough.

Verullian said:
I can RP as Ben Solo. However, he would be a Jedi Knight and training under his Father whilst having your OC as a Padawan. I have read many of the EU books, and know Ben's character well enough.
So my OC would be..his padawan or a padawan in general?

And are you okay with the romance thing with them? (Not immediate of course)

If you'd like please do message me

:)

Hey, are you still looking for people?

This sounds pretty neat.

I'm under restriction since I just joined so I can't message you directly yet. You would be Ben's Padawan specifically. Much like Anakin was Obi Wan's Padawan while having a Padawan himself. However, we will move Ben's age to around...20, with your character being able to be anything above 18+ for the romantic aspect.

I don't mind either way. Just as long as it is over 18 I'm good. However, him being younger would be very interesting if you wanted to. Also, do you want to RP this over e-mail, or in the forum? Or somewhere else?

Long time site user of 3 years here :P

I'd love you do your "Slice of Life" idea/

Just reply and we can get started right away.

Let's do this. Romance-modern m/f is my shtick. Any background story is fine by me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back