Serious RPers Needed (fandom and/or original!)

Sansa Stark

Queen in the North
Hey guys! I'm looking for literate roleplayers to do some MxF stories with. Some plots I've got are:

• Skyrim: The daughter of the High King flees Solitude after the death of her father, and travels anonymously with the Dragonborn upon meeting him. (TAKEN)
  • Game of Thrones: something Sansa/Tyrion
  • Harvest Moon: something we can plot together
  • Assassin's Creed: Connor/OC (TAKEN)
  • Fullmetal Alchemst: Royai WWII AU (TAKEN)

aaaaand some original genres I'm down for are:

• Horror: preferably based on survival horror.
  • Medieval: who can't say no to princesses and pirates? (TAKEN)
  • Victorian: I looooooove the style and the history here. (TAKEN)

I roleplay through here as well as Google Docs. I also only do third person past tense, and write 2-8 paragraphs per reply (depending on what kind of response I get from you). Please be active, at least post a few times per week. Let me know if you're interested!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be up for doing something survival horror/medieval. PM me with what you were thinking and we'll work something out :)

>H<

Medieval roleplay? I love the genre, and would love to experiment with it. As far as Game of Thrones, is Sansa / Tyrion the only pair you would roleplay? 
Victorian Era also catches my eye.

Sansa/Tyrion isn't the only pair, nope! Feel free to PM me~

Victorian is the only one I haven't yet filled too, I'd be down for either!

I'll be willing to think of something else for you. I have loads of ideas waiting to come out of my head.

Start a conversation with me, if you mind though, and we'll figure things out.

If you're still looking for roleplay partners, I have an idea you might like. Just shoot me a pm! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back