Serious partners/small groups?

Zilvmay

Hey! I'm looking for people who take their writing (grammar, spelling, and content) a bit more seriously.

Personally, I'd prefer one long thought-out post everyday rather than several small posts in an hour. Sorry if this sounds intimidating, I'm just hoping for more of a challenge to my writing. I feel it helps move the story and build character/plot/setting that way.

That being said...

I am a huge fan of/would be interested in any of the following:

~means want extra

Fantasy (DND)

Vampires (with human or not I'm not too partial one way or the other)

Japan (possibly with speaking Japanese) ~

Mythology

Elves & Drow

Music (bands/bards/sudden fame)~

Gijinka

Artists

Travel/vacation (meeting each other while on a family/business/con trip)

Soul Caliber

Final Fantasy 10/12 world~~

Heralds of Valdemar (novel)~

I'm sure there are other things, too... Feel free to ask.

I'll try to keep in easy reach via an app, but somethings I will have to wait till I'm on my computer at home to do (setting up new game/character).

I will be getting internet in my own home next week so I will be able to be more active then!

Hey, I seen you like in depth content you should look at my rp's like Walking Dead: Roads. Also for your fantasy fix I have an rp called the Elementals you should check out that has a huge plot and character building. Inbox me if interested.

Sweet! Our party will travel with Yuna to once more defeat Sin after his resurrection and figure out what's causing the disturbance in the farplane (the beckoning). The Beckoning is actually canon; it's in an audio bit in FFX enhanced edition. Basically we'll pick up where the events in the world left off.

I've also been working on a Castlevania game; you mentioned you were into vampires so it may be a fun roleplay too.

It was great to meet you! I hope we get the chance to roleplay in the future. I'm also really into art, and will incorporate that into our RPs. I'll attach a few because why not lol.

Cover_3layer.jpg

IMG_20140619_183844_second_draftmoonfilterpossib.jpg

arcane_metropolis_by_paintnate_d7dgn17.jpg

unnamed_2.jpg

This is just one of many RP ideas I have.

Old Dream, New Nightmare.

Imagine a world where Zombies have overtaken the population. Been there, done that, right? Great!

Now imagine one where lycans, vampires, witches, ghosts, and other dark creatures exist as well, but in order to stay alive they each have to feed and breed. No humans, means no food or no future generation, which means no survival.

So! In order to continue to exists, they realized they have a duty to protect the humans they previously preyed on from the overflow of killer zombies. Or all will face extinction.

Thats where you come in! You will take on the role of a member of the Death Dealers. A group of creatures dedicated to protecting the last free remaining humans from the grip of extinction at the hands of the Demonic Priesthood.

From Bad to Worse

An organization of necromancers know as the Demonic Priesthood has started enslaving humans and breeding them like cattle. They have also found a way to control the zombies using them like foot soldiers.

Demonic priests can control small groups of zombies like puppet masters using them as body guards. They are the weakest of the necromancer within the organization.

Higher up the ranks are the Demonic Generals. Dark Generals can control large hordes of zombies at once as well as control zombie field animals. They are on a totally different level than the priests.

Demonic Lords are the strongest of the organization soldiers. They can control powerful creatures that have been infected by zombie virus making them stronger and more dangerous. For example, zombie werewolf, zombie minotaur, zombie witch, zombie vampire, ect.

At the top of the organization are the Demonic Masters. They are equipped with the abilities to control “any and all, undead creatures” including full fledged zombified demons, angels, and demigods. But some say that their is a way to terminate that control... but that has yet to be proven true or not.

Historical Sights and Landmarks

The setting is in a zombie infested city simply called The City. It used to have a name over 100 years ago when the world was alive but no one cares to remember it now. Its huge and separated into five main districts.

InfiniteDilemma said:
Any interest in a character driven science fiction rp? Thought I'd throw it out there!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am not new to role playing per-say, but (as i learned from table top games) some of the lingo is new to me, what do you mean by 'character driven'??

Kelaj~ Anything specifically? we can always work together on a plot, or if you had an idea?

I have a vampire setting that I have been very interested in doing with someone. If you're interested, shoot me a PM. I'll be glad to send you the setting. :)

Zilvmay said:
I am not new to role playing per-say, but (as i learned from table top games) some of the lingo is new to me, what do you mean by 'character driven'??
Character-driven as opposed to only focusing on the plot or action sequences. More conversations and less description focused in a sense.

Vizriel said:
This is just one of many RP ideas I have.
Old Dream, New Nightmare.

Imagine a world where Zombies have overtaken the population. Been there, done that, right? Great!

Now imagine one where lycans, vampires, witches, ghosts, and other dark creatures exist as well, but in order to stay alive they each have to feed and breed. No humans, means no food or no future generation, which means no survival.

So! In order to continue to exists, they realized they have a duty to protect the humans they previously preyed on from the overflow of killer zombies. Or all will face extinction.

Thats where you come in! You will take on the role of a member of the Death Dealers. A group of creatures dedicated to protecting the last free remaining humans from the grip of extinction at the hands of the Demonic Priesthood.

From Bad to Worse

An organization of necromancers know as the Demonic Priesthood has started enslaving humans and breeding them like cattle. They have also found a way to control the zombies using them like foot soldiers.

Demonic priests can control small groups of zombies like puppet masters using them as body guards. They are the weakest of the necromancer within the organization.

Higher up the ranks are the Demonic Generals. Dark Generals can control large hordes of zombies at once as well as control zombie field animals. They are on a totally different level than the priests.

Demonic Lords are the strongest of the organization soldiers. They can control powerful creatures that have been infected by zombie virus making them stronger and more dangerous. For example, zombie werewolf, zombie minotaur, zombie witch, zombie vampire, ect.

At the top of the organization are the Demonic Masters. They are equipped with the abilities to control “any and all, undead creatures” including full fledged zombified demons, angels, and demigods. But some say that their is a way to terminate that control... but that has yet to be proven true or not.

Historical Sights and Landmarks

The setting is in a zombie infested city simply called The City. It used to have a name over 100 years ago when the world was alive but no one cares to remember it now. Its huge and separated into five main districts.
If you don't mind I like to join this one with you it seems interesting.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back