Tagging some of my favorite people!

@Lori Williams ♥

@Lovely Bones

@Britt

@xxxNiquexxx

@Jon_14

@oOBubblesOo

@oOBubblesOo , @Shrice Koohri , @Wirik , @Їṽαη ℕαḱαʝїмα , @Lori Williams ♥

Okay, guys, make sure you're following this thread! <3 I'm going to post my starter in an hour or so, so be on the lookout. There is no posting order, but please make sure everybody has put in their starter post before continuing to roleplay! 
Okay I am going to punch something...I just lost my starter post because my computer is stupid. So don't post yet, I have to rewrite the whole thing... 
Crisis averted. Ya'll can go post now. lol

Last edited by a moderator:
They're all a really tight-knit group. They all hang out and party together and know crap about each other, and stuff. c:

Hey @Їṽαη ℕαḱαʝїмα , we really need your starter post so we can continue on with the story! I'd hate for this RP to die. I'll give you twenty-four hours, after which time I will regrettably have to re-open your spot. 
I am reopening the role LIz Belle due to user inactivity, but before I post a roleplay update, I'd like to know if @Lovely Bones would like the roles instead, since I know she originally wanted it? Lovely, we're not past starter stage yet, so there's no need to play catch up! Let me know as soon as you can, babes<3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back