Seeking Role Play Partners!

Deluded Lullaby

Hello guys, as you can see from the title above, I'm searching for some role play partners!

For my preferences, I'd like my partner to be able to give me at least a paragraph in a response, although I can understand when one is facing writer's block, and I'm alright with the occasional one liner. I don't expect for your grammar or spelling to be perfect. For your activity, I don't mind if you don't reply for a couple of days, but please notify me if you'll be gone for a week or more.

I normally do MxF or MxM role plays, and I do play female and male characters.

Now, I suppose I'll move on to the pairings and fandoms I'll role play.

Pairings:

Arranged Marriage

Siblings

CelebrityxFan

Prince(ss)xServant

RichxPoor

Opposites Attract

Rivals

Popular/Unpopular

New Kid/Outcast

Escaped Experiments On The Run

Fandoms:

((I'd like to say that I usually don't play canon characters, but I'm willing to do so if my partner would like it.))

Shugo Chara

Vampire Knight

Ouran High School Host Club

Hetalia

Pokemon

Divergent

Matched

Teen Titans

Avatar:The Last Airbender or The Legend of Korra

Most Disney films

I'm also open to hearing of any pairings or fandoms you guys have! So if you have one on your mind, please tell me!

Anyways, everyone thank you for looking at my thread!

Omg! I saw Divergent~! or do my eyes deceive me?

I'm such a nerd, anyway~ I love Divergent and I'm currently reading the third book.

I also like Popular/Unpopular & New Kid/Outcast. (I bolded the roles I would love to play if you liked to do one of these~.)

I would love to play a female role if you don't mind but I can do MxM.

Oh and I can double rp if you wanted~.

:3

Your eyes have not deceived you. ^w^ Indeed, Divergent is on my list. Divergent is an awesome series, I just finished the third book not too long ago and I look forward to the movie adaption!

I love doubling up on role plays! We could do those two pairings, if you'd like? Perhaps one could be a MxF with you playing the female role and the other being a MxM. Or we could do the New Kid/Outcast with two different MxF pairings? However you'd like to do it is fine with me!

And thank you for responding to my thread! It means a lot to me!

I love mixing it up~. Leys double and do both pairings~.

Pm me please~! Ohh! and yes to MxM and MxF.

Also could my female be the 'Popular' in Popular/Unpopular~? I love preppy rich girls paired with nerds, geeks, or whatever. It's just Soo! cute~! >.<

I'd love to rp with you if you're still looking

I'm at school a lot but I'll try to reply at least once a day.

I'd love to do one of these with OCs;

Arranged Marriage

Prince(ss)xServant

Opposites Attract

Hm. Well,I'd really like to do an Arranged Marriage or a Prince(ss)xServant role play. Whichever one you'd like to do out of those is fine with me!

Shall we discuss further in PM?

Hello, if you're still looking for someone to rp with I would love to do Rivals and/or New Kid/Outcast ^w^

Hello, and I'm always looking for new role play partners! I'll shoot you a PM and we can discuss details concerning our role play?

[QUOTE="Deluded Lullaby]Hello, and I'm always looking for new role play partners! I'll shoot you a PM and we can discuss details concerning our role play?

[/QUOTE]
okay! c:

I am interested in

Prince(ss)xServant

Opposites Attract

And rivals

If your still open you can send me a pm ^^

I noticed you had a lot of replies but I figured hey might as well try you never know right. I am drawn towards the RichxPoor and Celebrityxfan idea so maybe if you wanted to we could rp those.

@Eyelessraven

I'd be happy to role play one of those with you! I'll shoot you a PM and we can discuss details! :)

@Sadlyimnotbatman

I'm glad you decided to post on my thread anyways, as I'm always searching for new partners! And I'd love to role play those with you, I'll PM you so we can discuss the details as well.

I love all of these ideas. If you are still looking for a partner for one of these, please consider me. I am interested in any of these to be honest.

Arranged Marriage

Siblings

CelebrityxFan

Prince(ss)xServant

@Nerdygeekflower

You'd like to do a rival role play? Alright, I'll PM you and we can discuss details.

@ImagineInPink

I like your PrincexPrincess idea and your Arranged Marriage one! Shall we discuss details via PM?

@Danu

Would you mind doing a Prince(ss)xServant or an Escaped Experiments on the Run role play with me? We can discuss things through PM.

@Moonsetter

Yes, indeed you do. Would you be interested in doing an Arranged Marriage role play with me?

To all, thank you for responding to this thread, it means a lot that you guys want to role play with me!

Hello ^^

I see that you already have a ton of replies, but if you're still interested in a roleplay I like the ideas Opposites Attract as well as Divergent or Matched!

@Forever For Never

Hello! And, I'm always looking for new people to role play with! If you'd be interested I've been really wanting to do a Divergent or Matched role play. Although if you'd prefer we do an Opposites Attract role play then that's alright too! Shall we discuss details in PM?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back