• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Seeking partner for shenanigans

SonicBlaze

Female seeking a male partner to get into shenanigans with. Time period isn't a big thing for me. We can be modern or old world, the main thing is twists and turns. It can be Slice of life that ends up getting supernatural or deified. Prefer long term with paragraph or more responses. We don't have to super world build unless you're into that kind of thing. Lets solve a mystery, or break up an arranged marriage, or cure a town of a curse....or curse a town that deserves it. I'm open to all kind

Female seeking a male partner to get into shenanigans with. Time period isn't a big thing for me. We can be modern or old world, the main thing is twists and turns. It can be Slice of life that ends up getting supernatural or deified. Prefer long term with paragraph or more responses. We don't have to super world build unless you're into that kind of thing. Lets solve a mystery, or break up an arranged marriage, or cure a town of a curse....or curse a town that deserves it. I'm open to all kind
This sounds like so much fun! I am a huge fan of causing chaos in my rps and it sounds like you are, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back