• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Seeking OnexOne Partner♥

Soliloquy

♥Hopeless Chromatic♥
Good afternoon everyone! I'm currently looking for a steady partner (or a few) for either onexone role plays or potentially small group. I'm an older individual so I know my tastes can clash with some. While I don't have specific plots in mind, I do have a few "unfavorites" that I want to avoid:

- High School (been there, done that, don't need to go there again.

- Fan fictions that involve pre-existing characters (i.e. if we're doing something Harry Potter-ish, it would have to be a next gen and not involve previous generations)

- Pokemon (I haven't seen them since I was 10 and have no idea what changes have happened in the last 14 years, sorry!)

Things I greatly enjoy:

+ Fantasy/Sci-Fi

+ Comedy

+ Animal/Animorphs/Nekos/Whatever the kids are calling it these days

+ Medieval/Victorian

+ Vampires (that don't sparkle) or Werecreatures

I prefer to play female, but I'm not extremely against being male. Proper sentence structure/your best attempts at spelling are required. I understand not everyone is perfect, but please don't plan to respond to me as if I were a text message.

Please let me know if you have any questions or are interested!

I'm definitely interested in fantasy, or paranormal with vampires and werecreatures. And I enjoy playing male characters against female. Can't send PMs yet though.

@AstronomyNerd I'm afraid I'm not sure what that is. However if it's something you can't explain but you want to find another area to RP about, feel free to let me know in PMs. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back