Seeking Once More

MissSoulfulPoetKat

The Dark Poetry Mistress
I am seeking a roleplay partner who would be interested in doing a romantic roleplay or something. I'm not picky on genres but I would love to do a romantic one if anyone was up for it. I will admit that I am not that much experienced with fighting roleplays but I'm pretty experienced in others and still learning. I'd appreciate a paragraph. I'll try to match it in length but there are no absolutes. I am open to ideas but I have a few on the back burner.

Wondering what kind of Genres your ideas are? Also I am wondering what kind of characters you are looking for? I think I had another question but I forgot.... PM me if I forgot I wrote here... xD

I'm down my characters are a tad unique though, have not done a one on one but i have done a few group ones.

Let me know if you want to partner up. I love all genres so romance and anything else is right up my alley.

Ricia said:
Wondering what kind of Genres your ideas are? Also I am wondering what kind of characters you are looking for? I think I had another question but I forgot.... PM me if I forgot I wrote here... xD
I'm not picky but I do prefer sorta slice of life, romance or fantasy. Ah characters range from pure human to an array of creatures.

Humor said:
I'm down my characters are a tad unique though, have not done a one on one but i have done a few group ones.
Let me know if you want to partner up. I love all genres so romance and anything else is right up my alley.
Sounds great. Sure.

[QUOTE="Uzuki Yashiro]I know I'm new here, but I would be totally down for it, if you'll have me of course :3

[/QUOTE]
Of course. Just send me a message or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back