• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Seeking long term 1x1 partner

Mitheral

"Growf!"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Yes, I am looking for one more good 1x1 RP. Here is what I AM looking for:

1. Strong writing skills. My RP partner should be able to write several good paragraphs per post with decent grammar and spelling. (I'm hardly a grammar Nazi.)

2. Strong writing energy. RP partner should be able to post about 3-5 times per week. (I tend to post once a day if there is something to respond to.)

What I am NOT looking for:

1. Collaborative RP's. I want one OR the other to develop the RP, setting and plot, NPC's, etc. In short I prefer GM guided scenes.

2. One liner crap. This is stuff better suited to Skype or an IM. I just lack the time that matches up with most folks and my schedule changes daily.)

Genres Sought

Sci Fi (Exploration, salvage, Oopsies)

Cross Genres

Fantasy (much more a hit or miss. Not into Tolkien or Harry Potter)

Post Holocaust (generally with an anachronism thrown in)

Genres NOT sought

Mundane (Slice of Life)

Fandoms (based on may work)

Heavy combat

Grey, Gritty ugly stuff

Romance (as the basis)

Done to Death critters (werewolves, vamps, demons, etc, etc. I do happen to have a very young dragon I'd love to find an RP for though, but he is Sci Fi based. I also do have an RP that is based on WoD vampires.)

I would honestly prefer to find someone ELSE to create a plots. So far I have found most plots uninteresting or better suited to a face to face rpg rather than a written RP. I tend to create characters that can make their own decisions and move a story along.

I do NOT have Skype.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mitheral said:
1. Strong writing skills. My RP partner should be able to write several good paragraphs per post with decent grammar and spelling. (I'm hardly a grammar Nazi.)

2. Strong writing energy. RP partner should be able to post about 3-5 times per week. (I tend to post once a day if there is something to respond to.)

1. Collaborative RP's. I want one OR the other to develop the RP, setting and plot, NPC's, etc. In short I prefer GM guided scenes.

2. One liner crap. This is stuff better suited to Skype or an IM. I just lack the time that matches up with most folks and my schedule changes daily.)

Genres Sought

Cross Genres

Genres NOT sought

Mundane (Slice of Life)

Heavy combat

Grey, Gritty ugly stuff

Romance (as the basis)

Done to Death critters (werewolves, vamps, demons, etc, etc. I do happen to have a very young dragon I'd love to find an RP for though, but he is Sci Fi based. I also do have an RP that is based on WoD vampires.)

I would honestly prefer to find someone ELSE to create a plots. So far I have found most plots uninteresting or better suited to a face to face rpg rather than a written RP. I tend to create characters that can make their own decisions and move a story along.
I would like to be your RP partner, my skype is "Commander_Levi" let me know if your interested.

Mitheral said:

Genres Sought

Cross Genres

Genres NOT sought

Mundane (Slice of Life)

Heavy combat

Grey, Gritty ugly stuff

Romance (as the basis)

Hello, I am interested in a rp partnership. I can reply once a day, or possibly more if there is quick feedback.

Though I warn you I am currently dealing with school finales and finishing up book illustrations so I may not reply right away.

I do not have Skype or any other social media, because this is simply enough for me. If you are willing to accept my offer please, simply message me.

I would like a long-term partner too. I'm sort of sick of people who just disappear. I have Skype so if you're interested you can message me and I'll give you my Skype. :D

Guys, I do not have Skype. And I notice some of you may be new enough that you can't start a convo yet. So, I will just have to remedy that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back