Seeking for a 1 x 1 buddy. c':

Zhailene

Elder Member
I'm Zhailene yet you can call me Zhai for short and i'm searching for someone to do a romance rp with me.

I mostly play female characters i'll try to rp as a guy but... it's not gonna be that perfect though.

I don't actually mind if you're a one liner but please, don't do one liners all the time.

Even a short paragraph would do.

Actually i'm not really looking for someone to always be online, if you have something to do then it's alright.

As long as you'd reply after you get back.

These are some pairings i'd like to do. If you have an idea of your own then come and tell me. c:

[~] Enemy X Enemy

[~] Delinquent X Ex Delinquent

[~] Country Person X City Person

[~] Childhood Friends Romance

[~] Royalty X Poor

[~] Good Person X Bad Person

[~] Childhood Friends Romance

[~] Step Siblings Romance

[~] Best Friends Romance

Also if you don't want to do a romance role play then it's alright with me!

I'm good with Fantasy, Slice Of Life and some Fandoms

Although i'm not quite great in SciFi kinds but still, i'll try my best!

If you want to mix some plots with me or you have some plots of you're own i'm not afraid to hear it!

[~] Country Person X City Person

I'm actually a country fella IRL! I'm up for this RP! I can write up a character sheet right now if ya want.

[QUOTE="Christian corral]looks like im too late

[/QUOTE]
We could do a 1x1 if you would like, and what did you have in mind, i do mostly anything.

hmmmmm....oooh i got a great idea. what about we do that twilight zone thing where everyone in the entire world vanishes except for 2 people.

Ohhh! That would be awesome!! Character sheets or not? And romance, no romamce, fantasy realistic etc.?

yeah we should make character sheets. but i kinda want to make it realistic. like have you ever watched that show life after people? well if you haven't then its this documentary that talks about what would happen to the world if every human just disappeared...like what would happen to buildings...animals, everything that we left behind. Like that, and with this we can make it more interesting cuz with just two ppl... and lets just make it like that..no apocalypse or anything...just one morning they wake up and the whole world is empty..no sighn of their families in their homes and when they go outside they walk into a ghost world..cars frozen in their place...still with their headlights on. then eventually they both find each other while exploring the empty cities...something like that.

Its like hone but only adults are gone ! This is going to be sooo fun! So romance?

SO THATS what that book was called! i remember reading that..it was like bullies ruling the world or something. but yeah basically. umm and about the romance...whatever you want i guess.

okay, It's just I've done romance in all my Rps, and it's what ever you want.

[QUOTE="Christian corral]Ok I guess we should make our character sheets now.

[/QUOTE]
okay, in a PM?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back