Absence See ya!

DragonSlayer57

The Royal Dragon Pokemon
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So uhh yeah. As the title suggests I’m leaving the world of roleplay. Whoof, this is a big of a big one. This all stsrted in 2020, i’ve been roleplaying for about 4ish years now? Crazy how time flies by. My first ever roleplay started in a discord dystopian server, and now here i am. As the weeks have been coming by i’ve been trying to balance life now with my stuff more and more and more but i think it’s time for a break. Maybe i’ll come back someday, who knows. I think now it’s time for me to settle down with my, now, fiancee if thats how you spell it lol. I think I’m really starting to get used to the ring. Thats really it honestly, its been a great year on rpnation and now it’s time for me to settle down with my family, and enjoy life basically. See ya

1729201872470.jpeg
As the heavens above call for me to once again return to my place of rest, i may finally return to my fair maiden that has awaited me all of this while. I am not gone children, merely hunting for dragons. Whether they be real or metaphorical I ALWAYS kill the dragon. But you too must find your dragon and kill them yourself.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back