Sector 6-10 Squad

CarpeNoctem1213 said:
Is it wrong that I kinda imagine Andro a little like DiMA from Fallout 4?
He's more like a super synth, bbut everyone knows he's a synth. With giant ass metal parts

CarpeNoctem1213 said:
Is it wrong that I kinda imagine Andro a little like DiMA from Fallout 4?
I just read about DiMA from Fallout 4. Sounds very close to Andro. Andro started without emotions, but as they began to program emotions to Androids, Andro (when he was emotionless) thought he would be more of an effective captain if he had emotions. After installing the emotions, he has become more engrossed to becoming human hence his physical alterations.

CarpeNoctem1213 said:
I mean more like the way he talks. I probably should've specified lol
Didn't have enough quotes from him to compare xD

Andro: I'd like everyone back in one piece.

Jaenko: W e ' v E g O T A f u g I t I v E F r i E n d O

Andro: your companion is priority.

Jaenko: F R i e N d O

Andro: *stares*

Jaenko: F r I e n D O

Alstromeria said:
Andro: I'd like everyone back in one piece.
Jaenko: W e ' v E g O T A f u g I t I v E F r i E n d O

Andro: your companion is priority.

Jaenko: F R i e N d O

Andro: *stares*

Jaenko: F r I e n D O
LMAO

I'll have a post up for jaenko tomorrow. The part where his arm gets incapacitated will be when he removes his finger from the computer, a virus or something. It'll knock out his one eye too, so irethalli will probably have to notice the ceiling tiles.

Are we killing adonis? Or are we having him just quit or go awol because he's decided he's not cut out for this life and he can't go back to his parents because he's terrified of them?

I'd go with the second, makes more sense, and elderberry could come back, though i doubt she will

Last edited by a moderator:
Alstromeria said:
Are we killing adonis? Or are we having him just quit or go awol because he's decided he's not cut out for this life and he can't go back to his parents because he's terrified of them?
I'd go with the second, makes more sense, and elderberry could come back, though i doubt she will
Andro is firing him.

.-. I've been super stressed lately. Made me super um..not good. I'll get to it within a couple of days.

Alstromeria said:
Yiss,did you miss graffink saying "ham" lver and over?
Actually, it was super funny. I remember mentioning that in the OOC. I just prioritized the Cap and Dory because I had to prepare for my cruise.

Alstromeria said:
Ire's scared of cute lil Jae? Lol, he's a lil fuzzball
Her characters are seemingly on the edge. At least Ayta is calming down, but Ire is apparently freaking out silently.

And Atsutane is completely oblivious.

...And now that I've read the IC, I realize that whats-his-face's body is kinda still in the room with him and I didn't acknowledge that at all. lol

CarpeNoctem1213 said:
And Atsutane is completely oblivious.
...And now that I've read the IC, I realize that whats-his-face's body is kinda still in the room with him and I didn't acknowledge that at all. lol
It's okay. He was a character that never joined, so we killed him off. So much drama in so little time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back