• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Secrets of the Toriga System

@Fus ro dah I REMEMBER THIS! I just started on this site when I saw it, and it was already started so I didn't have the chance to really join it. IMMA GONNA JOIN!

Halp! I need halp! Can't find a good picture! And finding a picture will really help me out here.

Beowulf said:
@Fus ro dah I REMEMBER THIS! I just started on this site when I saw it, and it was already started so I didn't have the chance to really join it. IMMA GONNA JOIN!

Halp! I need halp! Can't find a good picture! And finding a picture will really help me out here.
Pics of Cavr are so hard to find xD

Shite. Thank you for reminding me. I'm just going to say scree the picture and continue on.

Done.

Elvengarda said:
I assume this will do better?
@Fus ro dah
Sadly no.

Humans cannot have natural purple eyes. They have human coloured eyes.

The Shimmering Star is a brothel. It has no jail. He would have been detained, and shipped to prison to wait his trial.

Being this edgy of a criminal will most likely have him declined to travel with the guild, as he'd be deemed a threat.

(Also check those typos, unless he's meant to be stinky)

This will be your last attempt before I fully decline, 3 chances is more than enough.

ehm, I think you should be more clear then, because the description of the shimmering star clearly says it has a prison next to the storage

[QUOTE="Fus ro dah]Lower Deck - storage/prison

[/QUOTE]
and his eyes are blue-lavender,

but I guess I'll change it

Elvengarda said:
ehm, I think you should be more clear then, because the description of the shimmering star clearly says it has a prison next to the storage
and his eyes are blue-lavender,

but I guess I'll change it
Yes but not for awaiting trial. They'd contact the police and ship him out asap. It's not a prison ship, so prisoners on board would disrupt the decadence and general goings on.

hmm, okey, I am thinking I also might get him to the point where he has escaped already, because I think I would get stuck story-wise right now

Alright... now if this doesn't do it I will take my leave...

and don't ask about his escape, I don't know either but it was necessary or otherwise I'd be stuck far worse.

Elvengarda said:
hmm, okey, I am thinking I also might get him to the point where he has escaped already, because I think I would get stuck story-wise right now

Alright... now if this doesn't do it I will take my leave...

and don't ask about his escape, I don't know either but it was necessary or otherwise I'd be stuck far worse.
Sorry but still no. You can't just... McGuffin something like an escape from a ship that stays in space. :| You could have just changed his backstory, but sorry. The answer is no.

jeez dude, why are you so nitpicky?

This is a casual RP, and I just wrote about 2 to 3 times as much as all the other CS's

if you are so torn up about backstories and things, make it detailed

I am not a bad RP'er, and his character wasn't bad either compared to the other accepted ones

If you don't want me, you just should've said it before I made a whole morning of work, because quite honestly, the reasons you are giving are barely any good, especially not in a casual RP

Last edited by a moderator:
Elvengarda said:
This is a casual RP, and I just wrote about 2 to 3 times as much as all the other CS's

I am not a bad RP'er, and his character wasn't bad either compared to the other accepted ones
Casual doesn't mean I'll accept borderline Mary Sues, or tolerate magical escapes with literally no thought behind them. Length of a character sheet doesn't matter, quality > quantity. Casual means I don't expect 8 paragraphs per post.

This is my roleplay and my Lore is Law. My rules. So please, take your salt and leave.

Elvengarda said:

If you don't want me, you just should've said it before I made a whole morning of work, because quite honestly, the reasons you are giving are barely any good, especially not in a casual RP
5551b876764e216b1c4cf7cce1f4ead1.jpg

Please don't rush ahead guys. I never got a chance to reply before you zoomed off. Also, Trell, can you please work on your run-on sentences? It's a bit hard to read.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back